kebman

Flipping Off Cheating Heroes

Wookie times: It's one of those days I get the strangest luck. While I couldn't find any weapons after spawning bessides a hatchet, I did find a ghillie suit. Trying my luck lone wolfing further north, I suddenly find a tractor parked in a bush not far from Polana.

While I'm thrilled, it also get's me a bit apprehensive being without a gun and all. After a quick peek inside the tractor, I see that it's only semi-functional, so I decide to head down to Polana to hunt for some gear while hoping that whoever parked the tractor there gave up and logged out.

My hopes were soon crushed. On my way there I get alerted by zeds moving too far away, so I immediately dart for concealment. I could've found a better place. I was hidden in a small cluster of trees in the middle of the fields above Polana when I spot the enemy: Two heavily armed heroes moving up the hill, seemingly going towards Berezino.

I cursed my luck while keeping them in my sights and taking a closer look with my binos. I didn't get a great look at them at first, but for some reason they tracked back, but then stopped. They must have become aware of strange zed activity as they lay down to scope out the town from the hill. I actually found it a bit strange that they never saw me, but then again, I was in full wookie gear and hiding in the bush.

They weren't being too careful and proned right in the open, though far enough apart for it to be hard to quickly snipe them. One of them clearly had a powerful sniper rifle, possibly an AS50 AWS due to it's oversized scope. He also had a Coyote backpack and a range finder.

"Damn cheaters" I remember thinking, while at the same time dreaming of having a rifle of my own. If I did, they would have been dead, and the tractor would be mine. Still, there wasn't much I could do. Fearing that they would spot my position at any moment, I decided to slowly vanish backwards into the bushes and disappear into the woods, like any true wookie would.

Weren't it for a stray zed aggroing on me, I would have gotten away unnoticed. When it happened, I just thought "What the hell" and went right out in the open, turned against them and gave them the old Q-E-Q-E flip-off. My offence didn't go unnoticed, and soon bullets started raining down on my position. My pulse raised into the roof and I started laughing uncontrollably, yet I still got away unscathed.

Bye, bye, cheating heroes!

a hacked in weapon on dayz? noway!

Yesway! :blink: I'm just as dumbfounded as you. It's... It's incredible!

• Like 1

FIrst heli crash site I came across was yesterday. Thought it was completely barren...except for the as50 lying a meter to the side :D It can happen. Probably the only I'll see one without the barrels-end my way :lol:

2012102000057.th.jpg2012102000058.th.jpg

• Like 2

It can happen.

Yes it can! :) But not an AS50 AWS (i.e. with thermal sights). Those can only be hacked into the game.

• Like 3

Yes it can! :) But not an AS50 AWS (i.e. with thermal sights). Those can only be hacked into the game.

:blush:

Don't have to be a hacker to have an AS50 TWS. You will find a dead body with one before you will find a normal AS50

What was that then?

Look how cute! :D He's too dumb to understand.

• Like 7

Look how cute! :D He's too dumb to understand.

I was actually going to let him go but thanks for doing what I felt like doing :beans:

There is no way to KNOW they are hackers. I found a as50 tws in a tent. And my and my freinds were able to get hero skin faiy quickly.

OK, let me moderate myself. If you're lugging around an AS50 TWS, then you are one hundred percent a cheater. Know it, and know that I'll cheer if you get banned for it. :) If you use such a weapon, you're aiding the hackers, and IMO that's just as bad.

Oh, and congrats with the hero skin. Hope it works out for ya!

So you spawned fresh and was so fresh you didn't even have a main weapon.

Yet, you have ghillie and binoculars.

Damn cheaters. I totally agree with you.

(Oh...not you, them of course)

• Like 1

I found a Ghillie in Kamenka before I got a weapon. Found a revolver in a toilet.

• Like 3

Yup, I did. (Of course) All legit at natural spawns and not in tents. Using an AS50 TWS, however...

U mad? :D

• Like 1

First few lines of the OP say that he found a Ghillie suit. Read next time you feel like calling someone out on something

• Like 1

AS50 TWS was in game originally but was later removed there is THE SMALLEST I MEAN THE SMALLEST POSSIBILITY of a legendary bandit that had survived along with his as50 tws for a longtime

• Like 1

It doesn't matter if he spawned that as or not, it's still cheating if you use hacked weapons? Last time i checked; skiddies and cheaters ain't no synonyms :/

Wookie times: It's one of those days I get the strangest luck. While I couldn't find any weapons after spawning bessides a hatchet, I did find a ghillie suit. Trying my luck lone wolfing further north, I suddenly find a tractor parked in a bush not far from Polana.

While I'm thrilled, it also get's me a bit apprehensive being without a gun and all. After a quick peek inside the tractor, I see that it's only semi-functional, so I decide to head down to Polana to hunt for some gear while hoping that whoever parked the tractor there gave up and logged out.

My hopes were soon crushed. On my way there I get alerted by zeds moving too far away, so I immediately dart for concealment. I could've found a better place. I was hidden in a small cluster of trees in the middle of the fields above Polana when I spot the enemy: Two heavily armed heroes moving up the hill, seemingly going towards Berezino.

I cursed my luck while keeping them in my sights and taking a closer look with my binos. I didn't get a great look at them at first, but for some reason they tracked back, but then stopped. They must have become aware of strange zed activity as they lay down to scope out the town from the hill. I actually found it a bit strange that they never saw me, but then again, I was in full wookie gear and hiding in the bush.

They weren't being too careful and proned right in the open, though far enough apart for it to be hard to quickly snipe them. One of them clearly had a powerful sniper rifle, possibly an AS50 AWS due to it's oversized scope. He also had a Coyote backpack and a range finder.

"Damn cheaters" I remember thinking, while at the same time dreaming of having a rifle of my own. If I did, they would have been dead, and the tractor would be mine. Still, there wasn't much I could do. Fearing that they would spot my position at any moment, I decided to slowly vanish backwards into the bushes and disappear into the woods, like any true wookie would.

Weren't it for a stray zed aggroing on me, I would have gotten away unnoticed. When it happened, I just thought "What the hell" and went right out in the open, turned against them and gave them the old Q-E-Q-E flip-off. My offence didn't go unnoticed, and soon bullets started raining down on my position. My pulse raised into the roof and I started laughing uncontrollably, yet I still got away unscathed.

Bye, bye, cheating heroes!

What server was this in because I came across a hero with a as50 tws in a private hive so I fucked him up with m14.

BDB private hive or something

Wait...Q-E-Q-E-Q-E is a flipoff now? It used to be the friendly dance. They're prbably laughing their arse off saying "hahaha he was doing the friendly dance trying to be friendly and we killed him"

Wait...Q-E-Q-E-Q-E is a flipoff now? It used to be the friendly dance. They're prbably laughing their arse off saying "hahaha he was doing the friendly dance trying to be friendly and we killed him"

He lived...

• Like 3