kebman

Flipping Off Cheating Heroes

He lived...

Then I've made myself look stupid and I accept that. Have my beans.

• Like 4

Look how cute! :D He's too dumb to understand.

Dumb is my middle name...and I more then cute, I'm a walking sexy god now kneel b4 me u fucking noob :)

Edited by ManiacMike69

You do realize that having a hacked weapon doesn't make someone a hacker. When I first played I got lucky and got the jump on someone who was being followed by a horde and was injured. Finished him off with an axe and grabbed his gun, AS50 ASW. I hadn't played ArmA or DayZ before this, and had only started 10 minutes ago so I didn't know it was hacked. Did this make me a hacker? No, it made me a bambi who was scavenging and didn't know better. Also, range finders and large backpacks are cheating because...

Also there are a few legit AS50 TWS in game from before they were removed, if you don't play on a server than scans and replaces non existent inventory items then older characters or those with camps.

Does it count as legit if I took it from a dead hacker?

Does it count as legit if I took it from a dead hacker?

No.

Edited by K9Alex

So you spawned fresh and was so fresh you didn't even have a main weapon.

Yet, you have ghillie and binoculars.

Damn cheaters. I totally agree with you.

(Oh...not you, them of course)

ghillies are extremely common once you know they mainly spawn on normal residential spawns

i often ran around with a ghillie and not even a hatchet, one time i STARVED while having TWO ghillies i found in rog

ghillies are extremely common once you know they mainly spawn on normal residential spawns

i often ran around with a ghillie and not even a hatchet, one time i STARVED while having TWO ghillies i found in rog

That's where it starts to get fun, I had 4 ghillies but no weapons or food, ended up getting an AKM with ammo and quite a few cans of beans in exchange for them. People seem to think ghillies are really valuable. But hey, their loss my gain.