Sign in to follow this  
wet_willt

make pencil and notes available in loot piles

I think pencil and notes should be available in loot piles so players can leave messages on specific location in each town (a town hall for ex.) or some notes with a mission/goal attached so will give the game more purpose. what do you guys think?

• Like 1

I think that this has been requested many times and you didn't use the search option. I think that its not your own idea and you got it from "That other game" who in turn got the idea from this forum. I think I would never use it but cant really see the harm in it as long as the notes didn't cause lag issues.

• Like 1

Requested many times before, and I think it's an awesome idea. Really hoping Rocket will use this one in the standalone. :D

If this was ever implemented i'd leave notes like this in a forest

slenderman_note__8_by_calen11709-d58zkre.jpg

Edited by LVG
  • Like 2

I'd leave drawings of erect penises on the loo. And Kilroy was here in the barn.

• Like 1

It would be cool if you spawned in with a diary or a notebook of some kind, you could leave notes and write your story as you go and then when you die, somebody would find iit and see your story it would increase the amount of immersion

sorry didnt realize its been requsted many times just woke up dreaming bout notes in dayz

This could be invaluable addition for survivors. Making notes of grid references and leaving a message for a buddy would become second nature.

But knowing the community, smart money says Elektro will be full of bits of A5 notepads with pictures of cocks on them.

• Like 2

Yes notes here there everywhere notes on notes about notes short notes long notes no notes post-it notes love notes troll notes :blush:

This would be a pain there would be crap written everywhere leave notes for the forum please <_<

This could be invaluable addition for survivors. Making notes of grid references and leaving a message for a buddy would become second nature.

But knowing the community, smart money says Elektro will be full of bits of A5 notepads with pictures of cocks on them.

Let's add crop circles. Since everyone in DayZ is a certified helicopter pilot they are sure to see it.

• Like 1

I've recently been trying to write my name using tents on the sand at the side of smugglers airfield in Panthera :D

Awesome! We could find authors sitting down and writing, and then kill them! :D Also we'd be able to read their unfinished works.