woodoot90

Fragility of  ArmA2 was exposed

Without a solution against hacks this mod will be dead very soon!

BattlEye? Pure bullshit!

Fragility of  ArmA2 was exposed!

If anyone has a solution against these hacks, please feel free to say...

any time of "anti cheat" is exploitable.

This, it's the same with things like VAC they're never 100% full proof.

Okay, so what is the suggestion?

1. Do nothing

2. Give up

3. Do what we did

4. ?

6. Party :cool:

I agree any type of security has a way around it but you just keep on keeping on.

7. can be some kind of giant mouse trap.

As you can see the solution is rocket and how the engines work.

Now the aforementioned rabble floats in space.

Yeah seriously those of us not hacking love you and want to give you man babbies...Or maybe that is just me.

Man I can not be serious at all...bah.

Yeah seriously those of us not hacking love you and want to give you man babbies...Or maybe that is just me.

Man I can not be serious at all...bah.

Interesting!

Man-babies, tell us more! :)

Well when a man loves a man in a....you know what, ask google. I'm sure it can be explained better than I can.

I host a bf3 server. It gets hackers on it all the time. Its easy to tell them because all the players are so close to each other and the kill feed is pretty obvious. In arma is more difficult as an admin because you cant see whats happening. Eventually we will need tools like procon for battlefield BC that shows player / vehicle positions and loadouts so we can spot people hacking.

I just hope that the devs dont have to spend all their newfound cashflow on antihack tools and spend more on fixing bugs in arma 2 and making arma 3 awesomer.

Yeah that is the biggest annoyance for me out of all this, watching Rocket and the dev team spend all their time and energy to deal with this on the forums and elsewhere rather than getting nifty updates and discussions on other good ideas. Either way Dayz Dev team has my full support and if they made a game out of this I would just tell them to shut up and take my money.

Okay' date=' so what is the suggestion?

1. Do nothing

2. Give up

3. Do what we did

4. ?

[/quote']

There is no 4. The options end at 3 and the 3rd one was the best one.

I dont see the problem if you where smart enough to just not pick up shit you know or think may not be legal and didnt hack you can still play! For anyone who figure's out how to get around this they will patch and ban again. That's how every mmorpg and my current mmo fps has done it since for ever. Yes it suck's you have to deal with some hacking all the time but they get there's and the people who play legit normally shun and exclude scumbag's and hackers from the community so why are people bitching? Yes BE suck's ass but it work's better than nothing and Rocket is trying so shut up!

Okay' date=' so what is the suggestion?

1. Do nothing

2. Give up

3. Do what we did

4. ?

[/quote']

First, I take back what I said about BE

He did a beautiful job

putting all these fucking hacks banishing them globally.

If the Rockets do not know imagine the players.

But we could have servers with passwords.

ARMA2 needs a patch to make BattlEye load on the main menu, it will stop at least most of the skiddies. They load the scripts with Cheat Engine because BattlEye only loads when you click "Multiplayer", not on the main menu, so they can edit memory, save the edit and close cheat engine before the anticheat even loads up.

ARMA2 needs a patch to make BattlEye load on the main menu' date=' it will stop at least most of the skiddies. They load the scripts with Cheat Engine because BattlEye only loads when you click "Multiplayer", not on the main menu, so they can edit memory, save the edit and close cheat engine before the anticheat even loads up.

[/quote']

And then ban players who hack in singleplayer.

Great idea.

Great idea.

then there should be a way to cheat in single player without 3rd party programs such as valve games have sv_cheats 1, tgm, impulse 101

Great idea.

then there should be a way to cheat in single player without 3rd party programs such as valve games have sv_cheats 1' date=' tgm, impulse 101

[/quote']

Yes, it's called scripts.

ARMA2 needs a patch to make BattlEye load on the main menu' date=' it will stop at least most of the skiddies. They load the scripts with Cheat Engine because BattlEye only loads when you click "Multiplayer", not on the main menu, so they can edit memory, save the edit and close cheat engine before the anticheat even loads up.

[/quote']

Great idea.

They can still load the scripts the legit way, the way they load them in DayZ is to edit the vote_kick function with cheat engine to call scripts from a custom location instead of what it should be doing, enable battleye on the main menu and they'll get banned the minute they inject cheat engine.