Sign in to follow this  
DireMickey

things to attract zombies?

i was thinking, what if somebody likes to kill zombies? how about add an air horn that would spwan in supermarkets. also I thought maybe you could add crashed police vehicles where you could get a siren or even a pistol?

- Its just an idea........

- also im sorry if this idea has been said over and over :( ive been through about 3 pages and didnt see anything about it so eh........

Ever fired a Lee enfield in the middle of Elektro ?

ding ding ding

• Like 2

I like the idea of having police vehicles abandoned, would show that when the infected started infection others they Cherno police tried to stop them.

• Like 1

you can already distract zombies, such as throwing a smoke grenade or a flare, or, just fire the lee-Enfield and get the dinner bell going.

Ever fired a Lee enfield in the middle of Elektro ?

ding ding ding

I stand corrected :( haha

I like the idea of having police vehicles abandoned, would show that when the infected started infection others they Cherno police tried to stop them.

Plus where are the fire trucks? I wanna fire truck so I can drive around Cherno with sirens blasting, and red lights a flashing.

Plus where are the fire trucks? I wanna fire truck so I can drive around Cherno with sirens blasting, and red lights a flashing.

and sparying water at motherfucking cherno bandit snipers :P haha that would be sick

I'd love a machine of some kind that makes an alarm noise to attract zombies. Put it in the middle of Elektro, surround it with sandbags and rack up zombie kills like never before.

You don't even need a Lee-Enfield to attract zombies, try sprinting on a road. Literally all the zombies from 100 meters will hear it. I highly doubt it's a feature.