kensom

Own fault... :'(

Say a new player stumbles upon the hackers dead body and takes his gun. The new player gets a battleeye ban for having an ilegal weapon. That is what is truely sad.

Would be bad if that actually was the way things worked. But it doesn't. You get banned for scripts / hacks being found on your computer. As has been pointed out many, many time now.

Why were you cheating? Whats the point of that? I would really like to know.

Doesn't that kills the gaming experience?

How come you don't get bored?

I have never cheated, I did use cheats in some single player games like gta and stuff but I would got bored pretty fast and never actually finish the game.

is it true that it all has something to do with your penis size?

Why were you cheating? Whats the point of that? I would really like to know.

Doesn't that kills the gaming experience?

How come you don't get bored?

I have never cheated' date=' I did use cheats in some single player games like gta and stuff but I would got bored pretty fast and never actually finish the game.

is it true that it all has something to do with your penis size?

[/quote']

xD

It definitely is the penis size. It ALWAYS is.

If I was the sort of cumstain that this mod apparently attracts I would just say "lol carebear fag u want to open constructive discourse and talk about the ramifications of the game lol r u gay or smth if u dont like it go back and pley hello kitie aislend adventurt". But I won't, because I am not a tryhard internet superstar nothingmaster fagfart.

Confessions of a hacker?

Explain your motivations more. And I'm really not kidding, I think we'd all really like to hear about a hackers perspective, specially one who claims to be reforming.

As for steam, you're out of luck, friend. But that's fine. BI appreciate it much more when you buy directly from sprocket. https://store.bistudio.com/ Edit: Is it me, or is sprocket gone? Google search only brings up the BIS store, which only sells steam copies anymore. Color me confused.

And don't you dare be afraid of buying an IronFront key for me and sending it in PM. :P

Confessions of a hacker?

Explain your motivations more. And I'm really not kidding' date=' I think we'd all really like to hear about a hackers perspective, specially one who claims to be reforming.

[/quote']

Here is an extract of a PM I sent someone regarding my cheating;

"Kensom518 Wrote:

Sorry to do this via pm,

I don't want to sound like a total asshole on the forum (although I did cheat).

It was very easy and I could not resist the temptation after I found out how to do it. It added a feeling of power having an m24, rangefinder and NVG's"

Please don't call me a hacker because I am not one. Being a hacker is more of a compliment, because it implies you know what you are doing instead of just copy-pasting.

You can also put a ticket in with Steam, and have them remove ArmA II from your account. You can then re-buy it and get a new key that way.

die cheater' date=' cheater once ,cheater forever

[/quote']

So you never cheated ???????? Shut up he learnt from his mistake and feels bad so he is rebuying the game to support the developers of arma 2 and in way that is a apology to them.

i

Spawning weapons greatly effects the community.

Say a new player stumbles upon the hackers dead body and takes his gun. The new player gets a battleeye ban for having an ilegal weapon. That is what is truely sad.

That is why I have no sympothy for hackers. They are too selfish and that greatly effects everyone.

Player don't get battle eye ban from gun but from changing scripts or values ingame

[/quote']

So you never cheated ????????

I've never cheated in online games. What a stupid question.

Cheaters don't deserve a second chance. This should have been an Hardware-ID Ban at least.

[/quote']

So you never cheated ????????

I've never cheated in online games. What a stupid question.

Cheaters don't deserve a second chance. This should have been an Hardware-ID Ban at least.

Buy you have cheated and as you say once a cheater always a cheater.

imo, you only think you "learned your lesson" because you got caught and your game copy got bricked.

the problem with this is that you aren't really grasping the concept on why cheating is bad, you only think its bad because it gets you banned. so I don't think you are rdy to be back to this game until you are able to tell us honestly why you think cheating is bad. that would be a good first step, and the second step would be actually believing what you are saying and understanding it.

Condescension and moral superiority aren't all that great, either. Maybe someone could write a little essay on that.

Whatever, faggot used scripts, faggot got banned. Faggot now has to deal with punishment, and should figure it out himself. Get off the forums, where the honest people post about helpful things for the whole community.

Omg at the ghey trolls. You sad sacks need to get a grip, its a $30 'punishment' not jail and all these hackers will be back online today, with a few like OP hopefully having learnt his lesson. Give the guy some kudos for fessing up, his type arent the ones you need to worry about.

Whatever' date=' faggot used scripts, faggot got banned. Faggot now has to deal with punishment, and should figure it out himself. Get off the forums, where the honest people post about helpful things for the whole community.

[/quote']

Nothing builds respect for you or the community for this mod more than your prepubescent use of the word faggot.

Selfish anti-social behaviour, then a pathetic, public display of self-pity. Makes me feel quite queasy.

Wish there were a way to lock each DayZ account to a real-world ID, so these teenage cretins can have their 'second chance' but when they inevitably find the game too tough and resort to cheating again, they receive a galactic perma-ban lasting until the death of the known universe.

[/quote']

So you never cheated ???????? Shut up he learnt from his mistake and feels bad so he is rebuying the game to support the developers of arma 2 and in way that is a apology to them.

i

Spawning weapons greatly effects the community.

That is why I have no sympothy for hackers. They are too selfish and that greatly effects everyone.

Player don't get battle eye ban from gun but from changing scripts or values ingame

no i didnt. People who cheat are the same in real life. They cheat to access stuff, they abuse, they dont give respect and destroy people pleasure for their own pleasure. No matter if its a game or whatever, thats mostly showing a sign of selfishs individuals and dumb people. You can consider yourself the same apparently.