Sign in to follow this  
ElPingu

War Machine Gaming Community | Multiple Servers | Website & Forums | TeamSpeak | Active Admins|220 Vehicles| 6 Choppers|

Vehicles freshly respawned all repaired and fueled!

We now have two Apache's on the map!

Still one apache unclaimed come get it.

you can now tow vehicles and load bikes,motos,and atvs into them !

Edited by ElPingu

We now operate a day/night cycle.

yo dawg i heard you like vehicles so we get vehicles inside yo vehicles so you can tow vehicles while you drive vehicles

This server looks great! Just a couple of things I wanted to ask; What Is the server Ip? Is this server Whitelisted? Is it a always day server?

How many vehicles? Does this server host events? And what is the starting loadout? Sorry I know that you have probably said this all but I couldnt be bothered to skip through the millions of pages :D

INGAME NAME: Harvey

This server looks great! Just a couple of things I wanted to ask; What Is the server Ip? Is this server Whitelisted? Is it a always day server?

How many vehicles? Does this server host events? And what is the starting loadout? Sorry I know that you have probably said this all but I couldnt be bothered to skip through the millions of pages :D

INGAME NAME: Harvey

Server IP: 74.91.17.211 port 2302

Server is not whitelisted, open for everyone to join.

We used to run it as a all day server but after running a poll for 2 weeks our players voted for a day/night cycle which runs UTC-7. Full moon nights however so playing without NVGs is very doable.

There are 200 vehicles, which our server automatically keeps it at that number after every restart which takes place every 4 hours.

Starting loadout is 2 painkillers, can of beans and soda 2 bandages a makarov with 2 mags & patrol pack of course.

Don't plan events ahead of time per say because our player spikes have been kind of unpredictable but we tend end up having some 5v5 sometimes more firefights in places like electro quite often and ususally atleast 2 heli dogfights a day.

Edited by Pegz

pretty good population tonight hope to see you guys back tomorrow night :)

IP has been adjusted to deal with some DDoS attempts. In my sig below.

Heli Crash loot has been remodified as follows

M40A3

G36c SD Camo

AK 107 GL

M4 SPR

MG36

G36c SD Eotech

AKS Gold

Makarov SD

Bizon Silenced

SVD

L115A2 LRR

L85 Holo (non-thermal)

M14 AIM

DMR

Mk48

M249

CZ-550

NV Goggles

Camo Suit

Medical Box

Every thing has a 5% chance to spawn except the LRR & DMR which have a 3% chance to spawn.

What better way to spend your Friday then killing some filthy bandits?

We are still running 1.7.4.4 due to the issues with the new patch. Will be updating when the new patch is stable.