dererdnusskrieger

Why did I make a global ban! Pls Help

Hey ho people

Yesterday I found in a crate with lots DayZ weapons and of course equipped me to it. That would make everyone I think. So yesterday went to players still chasing me and of course, happy like a child. Today, I log on and here comes the message that I would have been averted. I have nothing done wrong except that I always have fraps but that will hopefully not be the problem. I need an answer because I want to gamble again DayZ. I am an honest player. A Let's player. I must allow something not at all. Please reply thank you

DerGeneral of DasFratzeLP / Youtube

Translate by Google Translate

Are you banned on a specific server or on all servers? What message comes up when you try to join a game?

Edit : Oh, didn't read the title properly. You don't get global banned for picking up hacked weapons. Those bans are handed down by the dev team, as I recall. You only get a global ban via BattleEye if you are actively using hacks/scripts. So you're basically fucked.

you picked up a hacked weapon weapons crates dont spawn with 100's of weapons in DayZ shoulda used your better judgement imo

You do not get a server or global ban for picking up weapons, or having weapons, or anything to do with weapons.

You get a global ban from BattlEye, for hacking/cheating.

So, the question is, did you ONLY pick up those weapons or did you create those weapons yourself?

If it is the latter then enjoy your global ban, you deserve it.

I have used nothing other than fraps and x EVGA precision. Like I said I can not allow something like at all. I'm youtuber and pigs against these cheaters! I have just canceled.

Ok mate, you need to ask the people at Battleye about your global ban, as people have said on these forums, if you are banned by battleye the Dayz mod team CANNOT get you unbanned.

Talk to battleye about. Here is there email address: support@battleye.com

Information you need to supply is stuff like:

Game you are playing

Your GUID

Time and date of ban

A screenshot of what happens in game

Any other information you can think of.

I really hope you arent a hacker after I have gone and helped you mate...

Thank you dale0404.

Look please my Let's Play on youtube.

That was the kick why I play the game. To make the search team and things like that! We were already 12 people now and have now had training. I Goffe it works so that I can play again. Youtube / DasFratzeLP thanks for the help

Just remember to post here about what battleye say to your appeal. ;)

You got banned from spawning weapons. I had a friend who spawned weapons, i refused to get them as i didnt want to get banned. now hes banned.

You try and help people and they just plain lie to you...

Wont stop me helping in the future though! :D

Dumbass if you listened to the guy on youtube who showed the hack , he says that only the person that spawns the weapons can see them / use them ...

Dumbass if you listened to the guy on youtube who showed the hack ' date=' he says that only the person that spawns the weapons can see them / use them ...

[/quote']

Must be a new hack then. Because from what I've seen/heard, when ever these guys spawn a crate/weapon anyone can see/use them...

Yes, its some kind of new hack. Me and my friend are also banned for this shit. And we didn't spawn any weapons or something. These "logs" are fake.

asefb784tbtsdetn.png

Guest Dwarden

don't believe all you read on internet ...

1) YES you can spoof another player's GUID

2) NO you cannot get another player's CD-KEY

BOTH 1 and 2 are required to be able to PLAY WITH SOMEONE ELSES "ACCOUNT" and get it banned. You cheated, gtfo.

1) YES you can spoof another player's GUID

2) NO you cannot get another player's CD-KEY

BOTH 1 and 2 are required to be able to PLAY WITH SOMEONE ELSES "ACCOUNT" and get it banned. You cheated' date=' gtfo.

[/quote']

Spoofing someones guid is impossible, unless you somehow figure out his GUID. which in the case of computers, probably .001% of all computers in the world are linked to arma2