Sign in to follow this  
ghostvoice

Killed when joined server

Guys, this is horrible... I enter in a server and get killed before begin the game

Name: DayZ - US 666 (v1.7.2.6/Beta 97240) [VETERAN|3DP:ON|CH:ON][GMT+11] - hosted by End of Dayz

Game: DayZ Browse: DayZ Servers

This is the server... i was there and i get killed... after that i was in the beach without no equipment

How can can Dayz crew let those kind of server operat

I had an a lot of items and i LOST everything for NOTHING.

C\ mon guys, whats wrong? Game is great but those bugs.. simply kill it...

This server should be banished

same happened to me on DE 3431 at 10:30 pm

lost everything and spawned at beach with nothing in my inventory.

I think they're due to problems syncing with the main hive. Usually you'll end up on the Debug Plain before being sent to the beach after relogging. Oh, and you start with absolutely nothing, which is - to say the least - annoying. You get to keep your ghillie or camo for some reason, though...

I made similair threads like this with no succes :< I had this problem aswell plenty of times. The wierd thing is you respawn without anything not even a backpack, but i am still wearing my camo clothing for some reason.

its a bug...

it happens.

it has nothing to do with the server..

while it does suk, theres isnt anything you can do. its just a shitty thing u need to move on and start over.

while it does suk, theres isnt anything you can do. its just a shitty thing u need to move on and start over.

Yes, there is something:

If you get the message that you died when logging in the best you can do is abort as quickly as possible. Same with teleported/being turned into a goat. If you are fast enough the "change" does not get saved on the hive.

Saved my ass twice already.

Edited by Atanar

JUST GOTTA LOVES ME RANDOM DEATHS.

I either suggest hackers, a horrible private server, or just a dick admin.

The former seemed more likely.

Same happened to me on SK1 some time ago. There were two of us on the server. The strange thing was that just before I seen "You are dead" screen I heard someone running toward me. Don't know maybe it's a bug or some kind of cheat.

JUST GOTTA LOVES ME RANDOM DEATHS.

I either suggest hackers, a horrible private server, or just a dick admin.

The former seemed more likely.

Yeah, totally can't be the shoddy code no...

Hi everybody, i searched the forum and found some threads about this case and it seems to be a bug with the sync of the hive and server.

So if that happens to you and you spawn at beach run to the position where you have been and your body will lay there on the ground so that you can get ur gear!!! This works only if the server does not restart before you reach your body.

Thats what I ve done and jeehaaw all my loot was still on my dead body xD

In another thread it says if you put the line : "-world=Chernaurus" to your start parameter this will not occur anymore.

I ve done this and since then it never happened again, also it happened the first time when i was already playing day Z for about 4 months

hope this is helpful

and sorry for bad grammar^^

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/100839-i-spawn-in-and-i-died-by-nothing/page__hl__+spawned%20+at%20+beach#entry949292

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/100652-was-i-killed-from-my-ghillie-suit/page__hl__+spawned%20+at%20+beach#entry946484

greetz

Edited by Kriecher
  • Like 1