Cardas

[21B] 21st Rangers Battalion [OPEN RECRUITMENT]

you guys are trying to say you dealt with this calmly but it was far from true. you spammed sidechat and whinged about it constantly. everyone lost vehicles and gear myself included

sadly hackers are hitting the server at least 3-4 times a day and the admins are doing what they can to deal with them, they don't need people whinging about how they lost their gear and saying you will shoot on sight the next vehicle you see because you lost yours.

come on dude you sound like you 4 years old

I want to report these server admins for abusing there admin powers.

They use teleport to get back to there dead body's after being killed.

Another thing is a hacker gave everyone on the server DMRs, I had a fresh as50 from a heli crash site :(

But guess what the admins did....nothing.

They just let everyone kill each other with DMRs...nice admins huh.

Edited by Nemesisboyz

you guys are trying to say you dealt with this calmly but it was far from true. you spammed sidechat and whinged about it constantly. everyone lost vehicles and gear myself included

sadly hackers are hitting the server at least 3-4 times a day and the admins are doing what they can to deal with them, they don't need people whinging about how they lost their gear and saying you will shoot on sight the next vehicle you see because you lost yours.

come on dude you sound like you 4 years old

Sorry that's no way to talk to people playing on your server.

Not everyone had hours and hours and hours to play.

So if people loose gear due to hackers it's the admins job to roll back the server 15 to 20mins.

If its a cheap server they won't be able to backup there database there for everything will be lost.

Forum Moderators, this is kind of getting ridiculous, I told everyone on the server last night why we couldn't have rollbacks, and now they're here instead whining about it. Also, Nemesisboyz is either an alt of ManiacMike or just one of his buddies trolling us about the same incident from our other threads. I would appreciate it greatly if this could be dealt with soon.

Oh, and btw. The last time we did rollbacks because of a hacker it glitched the server so bad that we were dealing with all kinds of problems from the server for weeks. Eventually we had to do a manual reset and EVERYBODY lost EVERYTHING. We all had to start on the coast with absolutely nothing because we tried to fix the server with a rollback. I don't know why that happened, if it was something we did, or if it was just that the provider we use sucks, but either way we aren't traveling that path again. So I am sorry that you lost some gear when the hacker hit us, but losing some gear is a pretty freaking minor thing to worry about compared to what I have to deal with on a daily basis.

Edited by Cardas

Cardas, you never once told anyone WHY there could not be a rollback, because if you had, this wouldn't be an issue. You told us no, which I was fine with, it solved that problem, once I finally got an answer. I see that you posted a reason here, to try and redeem yourself, which is hardly the case, because the hole you dug yourself into, is far to deep to climb out of. As far as your assumption to the alias of Nemesisboysz, I have no idea as to who he is, in fact the only thing I know about him, is that he seems to be a logical man.

How is this getting out of hand? I came looking for answers you refused to provide me with earlier, and provide potential clients the opportunity to rethink their options.

By the way, stop throwing out red herrings, my issue wasn't with losing my things, let's get back on track. I'm here because my friend was banned, for NO reason.

Now, you are correct sir, in that this is your server ban who you want, but don't expect me to not extend my rights to let people know that that's how you chose to handle the situation.

As far as me working in Human relations, what you "believe" is irrelevant, because it's my current occupation, and I seem to be handling the situation far better than any of your "staff".

Now, had you come on last night, and instead of the first red words popping on my screen from an Admin being "Shut the fuck upl" (Yes the Admin failed to even spell that barbaric sentence correctly) and instead have been, sorry guys we can't do a rollback because of some prior events that prevent us from doing so, I wouldn't be so upset.

If you can't even come out and admit that you handled the situation with a bad attitude, and in the improper manner, there is a far deeper problem, than just a simple ban. I would suggest seeking some therapy for your tolerance issues.

Once again.....

Please read this before posting in this section:

This section of the forum is for clans/groups to advertise their groups details as well as for players that are looking for a group/clan.

-This section is not to be used for ex clan members or anyone else to post their dislike of a certain clan, doing so will result in action being taken. If a clan is breaking the forum rules, please report them to us.

-Bumping is permitted but is not to be abused. If your post is on the first page then please don't bump. Otherwise please don't bump your thread more than once per day.

Don't advertise Clans/groups based on religious themes/ideals.

Don't advertise Clans/groups based on known real world hate groups that could offend.

Don't advertise Clans/groups with offensive titles.

Please don't use this thread to advertise anything else or to provide links to sites with the intention of making money.

All other forum rules apply within this thread with regards to bumping, spamming, trolling, flaming and double posting.

I was away last night and had someone standing in on dart for me. I have a real life too. His admin access will be revoked.

First things first, "clients"? None of you pay to be on our server, we host it out of our own pocket. We do enjoy having friendly people on the server to chat and sometimes pew pew with. But not if they are simply trolls looking to troll a rather large clan (For example, nemesisboyz trolled our server).

Next, red herrings. That isn't what I meant to do, but if you are truly interested in figuring out this banning issue, please pm me and I will talk to the admin that was on duty last night to try and figure this whole situation out.

You working in HR, I simply don't believe because you acted like a child on the side chat of our server. And you do seem to be handling the situation far more eloquently than I could ever hope to achieve. Kudos to you.

And the last thing, your "rights" do not extend to this section of the forum. This page is meant solely for advertisement purposes such as displaying our name and roe, It is not for you to come on and slander our name.

Again, instead of continuing this on the thread, if you truly want to work things out then please pm me regarding this issue.

Please read this before posting in this section:

This section of the forum is for clans/groups to advertise their groups details as well as for players that are looking for a group/clan.

-This section is not to be used for ex clan members or anyone else to post their dislike of a certain clan, doing so will result in action being taken. If a clan is breaking the forum rules, please report them to us.

-Bumping is permitted but is not to be abused. If your post is on the first page then please don't bump. Otherwise please don't bump your thread more than once per day.

Don't advertise Clans/groups based on religious themes/ideals.

Don't advertise Clans/groups based on known real world hate groups that could offend.

Don't advertise Clans/groups with offensive titles.

Please don't use this thread to advertise anything else or to provide links to sites with the intention of making money.

All other forum rules apply within this thread with regards to bumping, spamming, trolling, flaming and double posting.

Again, instead of continuing this on the thread, if you truly want to work things out then please pm me regarding this issue.

Cardas is correct.

1. It's only slander in common law if it is false, this is all very true.

2. "This section of the forum is for clans/groups to advertise their groups (sic) details.."

We figured we would help in that area, because your clan/group seemed to forget to inform potential members about their abusive language and power.

I was a buddy who u banned for no reason.

Seems to me you have been banning lots of people for no reasons.

U can post the forum rules 10x but after 6+ hours of play on your server and I get banned for no reason. That's 6+ hours out of my personal life lost to a admin that has no brain.

Please suggest to me, a more appropriate place to post about an occurence that didn't break forum, or server rules, but was still unpleasureable beyond all belief. According to that list of rules, I am advertising. Advertisement isn't always positive you know. But, I will follow the rules to the best of my ability, and as it stands right now, I don't see a more appropriate place to post my thoughts on this.

If you're going to discuss a ban, or how the admin is acting, PM the person.

Thank you DurtyWerx for taking the time to PM me. In the future, to anybody who has a complaint, or would like to discuss anything in the nature of our server (such as bans), please feel free to contact me. I will be making a complaint form and posting it under our ROE, and again, thank you all for choosing to play on our servers.

I really appreciate the help and understanding Cardas, this is why I joined your server, and will continue to frequent it! Great guy here guys, but misunderstandings happen. :D

I'm glad we resolved the issue and if I was annoying, I'm sorry for being an asshole.

I just applied, looking forward to hearing from you :)

We will get back to you ASAP, Thanks for applying.