micemen

A magical box of kick ass weapons

I was just walking up around in the most north part of the map looking for camp sights and i found the most kick ass camp site ever. There was garage with a uaz parked and some tents a deer stand and it was like a perfict camp all hacked of course but still cool. Anyway there was a littel boxand it was full of really cool guns and sniper rifels such as 338. lapua a golden revolver supresed g17 and pdw also a m4 sd halo with a grenade launcher there was also a soflam and an rpg7 this is some really cool stuff and there is laods of ammo for all of it and grenadesthere was also an ak-107 wich i took. BUT my main question is can i use this stuff or will i get banned. I do not want to use things that can get me into trouble

You are scum if you use them, but no you won't be globally banned. You can be and do deserve to be server banned for using them. No better then the script bitch who scriptewd them in imho. Play with the tools we have not the cheap cheaters tools.

You can't get globally banned but it is within the admins rights to ban you for carrying hacked weapons. As a rule of thumb, just leave them alone.

• Like 1

I was on a server last night and hacker dude teleported to me and dropped a box.. Didn't stop to see what was in it, I'd rather play with my own gear.