SupWithThat

How old is your char now?

Well I hadn't been paying attention to my characters age, I just knew he was getting long in the tooth.

Today I realised I had actually crossed the 100 day mark some time ago and decided to snap a screeny.

HvHTy.jpg

How old are your chars getting? Think anyone can reach 1 year?

• Like 1

I had one 52 days old, then died from terrain glitch. lol. What a shitty way to go.

Only got to about day 43 then died to a "tornado" hacker. Then me and my buds all drank some root beer. Happy ending :D

Well... I think my char is around 20-30 years old... xD

Nah, maximum I got was 24 days :P

• Like 1

26 days. I got very bored and killed myself by testing how ridiculous the zombie hearing range is.

I think about 25 days is the most I have done while playing on public populated servers but that was before the hackers invaded.

To get to 100+ days your either the luckiest bastard on the planet or you play for 5 mins a day on low population white listed servers.

Just lost my 46 day character.. Hit a tree on my bike going downhill. Bled out..

100+ days? Do you play once a week?

At the moment I've got a Fallujah character who's lasted 19 days. Almost died today when i was fell through a building and my legs broke. Got knocked out and bled for awhile but survived.

my live off the land old dude who is hide like a-rabbit master 5000, i beleive is 40+days.

most if not all my other toons are less then a day. think i have a Lingor toon at about 20 days (but i havent played him recently)

My public hive character is over 50 days old because I don't play on public hive anymore. Most of my private hive characters are between 30-60 days.

Oand beans to OP. You look like you actually played the game because you have murders/zombie kills. Most people who come in and post up days survived clearly hide in the corner of the map.

Edited by sostronk

^^agreed^^.

My current character is 6 hour old :( . Oh well, back to the drawing board....

^^agreed^^.

My current character is 6 hour old :( . Oh well, back to the drawing board....

Did you lose a bet vs. My squad too! :P Me -1 them +7. Damn new guys, killed me with the guns I gave them! Really the they boxed me in faster then I expected.

Highest is a 21 day character. But I died when I decided to play with a friend who attracted a few to many walkers. Last one was a 11 day character, but I was about to chick a grenade and I passed out (low on blood) and I killed me and my friend xD. Ah well I good laugh about it.

My highest before ol' long beard was about 21-22 days.

It seems the more wreckless I am with a character the longer he lives - I've done suicide runs to the NW airfield and everything with this char and he's lived. He's also survived hacker bombardments.