thedeadzone

How not to survive in DayZ -- Going Even Farther North

A friend and I, continue our journey north to Berezino and stop in a town along the way. This video is meant to be a "lets play" for people who just want to watch gameplay and a guide (on what not to do) for new players. Enjoy.

• Like 1

I actually tried to watch this, but the echo chamber was a deal breaker for me. Sorry, I just couldn't take it....

• Like 1

So sorry, Godrex but it's that echo. Too hard to listen to but I wish you all the best with your recording. :thumbsup: :beans:

Yeah, I don't know why it was echoing then. We're trying to fix it right now but it might take a little while. It's weird though, other parts of the recording don't have the echo tunnel so, maybe it was something that got messed up in editing. Thank you all for your feedback though!

Edited by Godrex2
  • Like 1

Yeah, I don't know why it was echoing then. We're trying to fix it right now but it might take a little while. It's weird though, other parts of the recording don't have the echo tunnel so, maybe it was something that got messed up in editing. Thank you all for your feedback though!

Sounds like you got your mic-boost krankt. The audio you hear (your friend) is being picked up by your mic (you do use headset? If you're speakers, this outtah be a no-brainer ;P)

Nice nature-walk ;)

You said "jelly".

I hit "stop".

Holy crap, whos he playing with? I bet hes played lots of Dungeons and Dragons in his time. Excuse me while i go swab the blood out of my ears.

We found the problem it was just with skype, we've switched to team speak, it'll fix itself by episode six or so.