Sign in to follow this  
Kangaroo (DayZ)

Dayz - ATV vs Bridge montage (flips everywhere)

Wheres the video dude :b?

Edited by Michno

It's not just bridges, driving on the docks will flip you as well.

I also like driving the bicycle and switching from grass to sand or road to grass and ruining the hull and wheels of the thing as though I just drove into a rock.

I like the tune. What is it called?

8bit ninja shiny spaceshit or something :D it's was a free song so I figured, why not?

Yeah, ATV are always gun to drive. My best ATV on bridge action was once when I was crossing the really long bridge on Lingor Island. My ATV did a complete back flip and landed flat on its wheels And since I was in first-person, it was awesome. The trick I know of to get an ATV unflipped is that you, first, can't get off of it. Then you point the tires towards the sky and try to go backwards. The ATV should very slowly unflip itself.

Yeah, ATV are always gun to drive. My best ATV on bridge action was once when I was crossing the really long bridge on Lingor Island. My ATV did a complete back flip and landed flat on its wheels And since I was in first-person, it was awesome. The trick I know of to get an ATV unflipped is that you, first, can't get off of it. Then you point the tires towards the sky and try to go backwards. The ATV should very slowly unflip itself.

Yeah exactly. I see people abandoning their atvs just cuz it flipped. :P