Sign in to follow this  
hellheavytanks0

Kicked off the game. By Battleye: Global Ban?

Hi guys. I'm first Topic and post.

battleyegoblalban84b06c.png

I do not understand this Gobal Ban and code.

Why not is doing keep kickeds this Battleye: Gobal Ban?

How many days the 1 day or 2 days or...5 & 7 days?

Me just and help this bug? :(

Please don't hate me. :beans: I'm good player of friendly :beans:.

However I cannot do hacker or cheat. I with understand doing careful only watch, Video or Pictures in Dayz game then Buildings in foods, drinks, Blood packs, First AID supply on my backpack, weapons, fixed the Vehicle parts and Chopper parts, etc, etc... Whatever want it give to Server a good players (Without Hackers or Cheats). They inside Server for warnings against hackers and cheat bad players. I hate or don't like you Battleye: Gobal Ban.

Edited by Hellheavytanks

Hi guys. I'm first Topic and post.

battleyegoblalban84b06c.png

I do not understand this Gobal Ban and code.

Why not is doing keep kickeds this Battleye: Gobal Ban?

How many days the 1 day or 2 days or...5 & 7 days?

Me just and help this bug? :(

Please don't hate me. :beans: I'm good player of friendly :beans:.

However I cannot do hacker or cheat. I with understand doing careful only watch, Video or Pictures in Dayz game then Buildings in foods, drinks, Blood packs, First AID supply on my backpack, weapons, fixed the Vehicle parts and Chopper parts, etc, etc... Whatever want it give to Server a good players (Without Hackers or Cheats). They inside Server for warnings against hackers and cheat bad players. I hate or don't like you Battleye: Gobal Ban.

you hacked or downloaded some program that swapped your key for a banned key either way youre fucked, play warz on monday.

you hacked or downloaded some program that swapped your key for a banned key either way youre fucked, play warz on monday.

I don't want hacked anymore or download the program was remove. Either way u BobDole :huh: Why was f*****d me then f*****d u?

• Like 1

CD key is #3065

Stumble the car was friday hotdog sneezed cloud yes code freaky turnip cigarette books for hire truely akward pools ,clothes wire animal goat can of bens empty. ;)

• Like 5