Alvarez96

Hacker in server banned me?!

i was in a a server that had the TKZ thing happen, and i wasn't banned so you most likely got banned for something else you did.

Same but I was banned also.

I'm sorry this had to be my first post here as I really do love the game but I don't understand what's going on. The server I was in was Atlanta 10, the only programs running alongside arma was Skype, steam and TS3. Any conflicts with these programs?

Thanks.

Same but I was banned also.

...I really do love the game...

Not any more.

...but I don't understand what's going on.

You're a smart chap, I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Rocket rules bwahahaha. Having suffered from hackers dumping on my game time im lapping up the delicious tears. Post more!!

The same exact fucking thing happened to me. I bought this game at 3PM yesterday and today some hackers join and somehow get me banned. Then when the issues is taken to a admin he sits there and posts childish remarks and pictures without even divulging into anymore detail to see if it is a actual miss-ban. I think undoing a global ban is out of rockets reach anyways. We are going to have to go seek out more "official" people from the game makers to resolve this issue then some immature asshole who people treat as god just because he is a developer.

A god eh ?

I love this friggin game and many others do as well.

Some of us have a tiny inkling of how much work goes into creating a mod like this and the emotion you see expressed is gratitude.

You might want to look that word up since I don't think it is part of your everyday vocabulary

You bought this game at 3pm yesterday and at 3:15pm yesterday you did your first google search for cheats.

Then you got caught.

If you really are innocent then you should try to appeal it and if that doesn't work then get mad at the people who write the hacks and the losers who buy them.

They are the reason you got banned, although I don't believe that was the case.

I think you were cheating and you probably cheat all the time in multiple games and maybe your BS works sometimes so you keep using it.

battleye got updated, you got banned, at least man up and admit you were cheating, your tears are delicious but you're too pathetic

ha ha

faith in this game and mod - fully restored :D

This is the engine that ban me..... what a ghetto anti-cheat engine!

HrC89.png

There is not a single thing on there to appeal or somehow reverse this false accusation.

There is not a single thing on there to appeal or somehow reverse this false accusation.

If you have problems or questions regarding BattlEye' date=' please first check the FAQ below. If that doesn't help or you want to support BattlEye by sending in cheat/hack programs, website links or other useful information, just send an e-mail to:

support[at']battleye.com

"Just send an email to support [at] battleye.com"

If you don't know to replace [at] with @ in the email address, there isn't anything we can do to help you here. Send them another email and mention that you have a PEBKAC error with your Battleye's wetware layer, they'll understand and will know what to do.

Hope that helps.

MasterCaution' pid='116749' dateline='1339827470']

he isn't dumb. he is a cheater and he thinks everyone else is dumb.

Best reply I've seen all night.

If using email is too difficult for you people and you HONESTLY think you have received a GLOBAL BAN by mistake, you can try to contact BattlEye (notice, its not "Battle Eye"! It is "BattlEye" or "BE") developer directly through Bohemia Interactive Forums http://forums.bistudio.com

His username is $able http://forums.bistudio.com/member.php?17183-able - just send him a pm.

But only if you have received a GLOBAL BAN across all servers. But i highly doubt this has happened by mistake since it detects cheat scripts and programs trying to modify the game while it is running. Or modified game files.

BE does not ban you for running NORMAL programs in the background(Skype, TeamSpeak, Winamp, Hello Kitty Online, Notepad, FRAPS, etc etc)

BE does not detect asshattery(server admins and other players detect this).

BE does not care if you picked up(but detects if YOU spawned it) gear that does not belong in DayZ mod(server admins and other players care, probably also the DayZ mission/central database/DayZ staff and if this continues to happen several times, you are asking for trouble).

If its a normal ban on one server, you need to contact the server admins of the server you played on, not $able or DayZ modding team.

And congratulations if your short attention span allowed you to read this all, high five.

Somebody correct me if I am wrong in how BE works.

Oh and nice one tomfin, i see what you did there. :D