Alvarez96

Hacker in server banned me?!

I just bought this game 2 days ago and was having fun, but today every server I joined had players frazzled in chat about a hacker. I got into one and my whole screen got black with red outlines and in the top right corner it said "TKZ IS TAKING OVER DAYZ" or some other 3 letter acronym. That is the only encounter I have had with hacks today and dont know why I would be banned for being involved in it. I hope this issue is resolved and I can shortly be unban and continue playing with my friends online.

Thank you for your time,

Alvarez

Same thing here man...Servers go down then all of the sudden I'm banned when they're back up...

Same thing here man...Servers go down then all of the sudden I'm banned when they're back up...

Yea. I basically bought this game solely for this Mod and if cant play it, that fucking sucks.

Yea. I basically bought this game solely for this Mod and if cant play it' date=' that fucking sucks.

[/quote']

Indeed. It's disappointing to see the staff team of such a great mod being so immature and childish. If you take a look at their replies all they express is their inner trolls. The most disappointing part is that Rocket is the worst one. Hopefully BI takes note of his disrespect for the Day Z community and its true players.

Yea. I basically bought this game solely for this Mod and if cant play it' date=' that fucking sucks.

[/quote']

Indeed. It's disappointing to see the staff team of such a great mod being so immature and childish. If you take a look at their replies all they express is their inner trolls. The most disappointing part is that Rocket is the worst one. Hopefully BI takes note of his disrespect for the Day Z community and its true players.

Rocket is epic.

Admit it.

You know you want to.

Thats right Fighter, if you dare speak out you will get your servers banned, so continue sucking that teenie tiny crotchet and know that forever you will be a disrespected, rusty tool onky ever to be used with no independent thought xD. Poor thing.

[/quote']

Rocket is epic.

Admit it.

You know you want to.

Lol I agree the things he is posting is pretty funny xD

Its funny how butthurt Coconuts is although he claims all the time that he does not even play the game :D

guess someone got global banned and needs to flame in the forums :D

Yup, sure, which is why my posts have been from before all these permabans happened right? =D

Dumb little drone, don't commit suicide just because ai pwnd you okay?...well yeh it will be doing the world a favour, but killing yourself just cuz of what I said? Surely you're more mature than that Liam *scoff*

Thats right Fighter' date=' if you dare speak out you will get your servers banned, so continue sucking that teenie tiny crotchet and know that forever you will be a disrespected, rusty tool onky ever to be used with no independent thought xD. Poor thing.

[/quote']

That's funny because I am pretty sure I called him a dick and accused him of too much nerd rage this morning - and I'm not banned.

[/quote']

Rocket is epic.

Admit it.

You know you want to.

The same exact fucking thing happened to me. I bought this game at 3PM yesterday and today some hackers join and somehow get me banned. Then when the issues is taken to a admin he sits there and posts childish remarks and pictures without even divulging into anymore detail to see if it is a actual miss-ban. I think undoing a global ban is out of rockets reach anyways. We are going to have to go seek out more "official" people from the game makers to resolve this issue then some immature asshole who people treat as god just because he is a developer.

Guys just chill out and stop being immature. Im sure the admins will punish those who were hacking and fix where they messed up.

Well, cooljacob just ownd you with facts, how do you combat that? Oh thats right, silencing the truth haha. Mods like this serve a purpose tho, keeping all the mindless suckups together, they are virgins afterall...wait thats just pitiful...starting to feel sorry for them now.

Guys just chill out and stop being immature. Im sure the admins will punish those who were hacking and fix where they messed up.

They aren't fixing anything, just being rude and everyone else is following them. No one realizes that nothing is perfect and there were most likely failures. Instead they continue to insult each other and we are making zero progress as to fixing any mistakes that could have been made.

They aren't fixing anything' date=' just being rude and everyone else is following them. No one realizes that nothing is perfect and there were most likely failures. Instead they continue to insult each other and we are making zero progress as to fixing any mistakes that could have been made.

[/quote']

You do realize, you've just witnessed battle eye getting rid of mostly all the hackers. Also, we've been fixing TONS of stuff, so don't state something like that if it's not factual.

The backlash is going to be epic though, especially when they try to hide all their posts but then someone has ended up saving them. Srsly I don't even have this game im not spending money on a crappy 2002 graphics game just for a juvinile killibg floor copy run by, literally, a collective group of nobodies who havent seen the sun.

DayZ doesn't issue the global bans, they are issued by BattlEye. Their detection method for global bans cannot generate a false positive. Someone cannot make you get a global ban, it is not issued by the server.

I haven't SLEPT and neither has most of the team.

Let them have their moment, you have no idea how emotionally draining these constant and sustained attacks have on them. I allowed the team to go out and troll, and be sarcastic. If you did the crime, do the time.

deal%20with%20it%20plastic%20bag.gif

So why have a ban appeals thread if all you are going to do is make fun of people.

Should just tell people to call customer service tomorrow during business hours so its no sweat on your back.

And then these dumb mods picking u that phone to call for mcdonalds take out, dreading the fact they have to then walk ALL the way to the door to get the food before making fools of themselves on a forum.

You're right there though, let them have this one, they lack any real accomplishments irl vesides alienating themselves, so they seek to make losers of themselves to a whole (fragile unableminded) userbase beliving that it will mean their existence has been validated.

Oooooh SNAP. oWND.

They aren't fixing anything' date=' just being rude and everyone else is following them. No one realizes that nothing is perfect and there were most likely failures. Instead they continue to insult each other and we are making zero progress as to fixing any mistakes that could have been made.

[/quote']

You do realize, you've just witnessed battle eye getting rid of mostly all the hackers. Also, we've been fixing TONS of stuff, so don't state something like that if it's not factual.

I understand you guys have been working a lot to fix the hacking problem which we have all seen a lot of. I also know that it isn't the DayZ which hands out global bans, but I don't think this justifies the trolling and I don't think the banned players should be as butthurt because for many of them probably deserve it. But what about the few honest players who could have been wrongly banned came here for support and instead received insulting comments.

And then these dumb mods picking u that phone to call for mcdonalds take out' date=' dreading the fact they have to then walk ALL the way to the door to get the food before making fools of themselves on a forum.

You're right there though, let them have this one, they lack any real accomplishments irl vesides alienating themselves, so they seek to make losers of themselves to a whole (fragile unableminded) userbase beliving that it will mean their existence has been validated.

Oooooh SNAP. oWND.

[/quote']

Are you having a stroke?

But what about the few honest players who could have been wrongly banned came here for support and instead received insulting comments.

I reviewed the process. These are the worst of the worst. They deserve the worst that you can throw at them. Those posting Global Ban appeals here will be banned from the forums. I can't explain the BattlEye process, but it is fully legit. It was a proper operation.

But what about the few honest players who could have been wrongly banned came here for support and instead received insulting comments.

I reviewed the process. These are the worst of the worst. They deserve the worst that you can throw at them. Those posting Global Ban appeals here will be banned from the forums. I can't explain the BattlEye process' date=' but it is fully legit. It was a proper operation.

[/quote']

Sorry about making the other thread than, you can close it if you want because I didn't notice your reply here.

I can't explain the BattlEye process' date=' but it is fully legit. It was a proper operation.

[/quote']

You had the servers logging certain commands to the hive server for a few days while allowing those things to still execute (Well, most of them. 5 and 1 right?) .

Operation explained, good job :D