I know they just banned permabans, but I did not hack at all;

I'd like to know what my account was caught doing specifically to earn this and if it might have been a mistake.

dark room... distant strong noise... it's increasing and getting awfully loud... sounds like thousands of footsteps... doors open... and OP get's raptured by avalanche of kylobyte beggers that lost all their loot this past week... slowly darkness sets in place and only crowd chewing noise remains...

rocket is just an asshole, its no skin off your nose mate lol. Btw i dint even have the game I just find this loser entertaining. "I want my game to work but I wont listen or respect my userbase". Lol, americans...amirite?

rocket is just an asshole' date=' its no skin off your nose mate lol. Btw i dint even have the game I just find this loser entertaining. "I want my game to work but I wont listen or respect my userbase". Lol, americans...amirite?

[/quote']

He's a Kiwi you fuckstick

rocket is just an asshole' date=' its no skin off your nose mate lol. Btw i dint even have the game I just find this loser entertaining. "I want my game to work but I wont listen or respect my userbase". Lol, americans...amirite?

[/quote']

He's a NZ living in CZ.

He also is doing what a developer should do, make a product with the best design decisions in mind, not what the vocal minority want. He's basically doing development how it's supposed to be done. Just because a few vocal people want something, doesn't mean that it fits within his design principles, and scope of the game. He also is the guy who gets to make the decisions, we are all using this stuff for free.

Lol well hes got a lacrosse stick up his arse either way. I see da bitches he promotes also lack any cohearent thought process beyond one word responses with a smiley...american amirite?

I wasn't aware that there was a smiley in my response. A little FYI, there are 5 words in my response, now I understand if they are a little hard for you to read. But please do try.

Try to focus on the last bit (and I quote): "you fuckstick"

DayZ wishes to inform you of the following statement regarding global bans:

"We got info from BE that those who have previously been using hacks have received a GLOBAL BAN via BattlEye. Yes, that's right. You just bricked your copy of ArmA2 in multiplayer."

"We got info from BE that those who have previously been using hacks have received a GLOBAL BAN via BattlEye. Yes' date=' that's right. You just bricked your copy of ArmA2 in multiplayer."

[/quote']

What do you mean by that? Like using hacks outside of Day Z?

"We got info from BE that those who have previously been using hacks have received a GLOBAL BAN via BattlEye. Yes' date=' that's right. You just bricked your copy of ArmA2 in multiplayer."

[/quote']

LMAO...PWNED...go buy a new copy of OA and ArmA...

Haha marksman, tell you what, I know you want to be the centre of attention and so wish that every post is about you, but it wasn't sweetie, the clues were there so even a child could follow it. you aren't special =). I'll let you have this one is you really want it, you clearly lwck any other accomplishments in your life.

I see the kind of userbase crotchet likes to affiliate with now, no brains...makes sense, zombie game afterall.

Swag.

[/quote']

*cracks knuckles*

Assuming Internet douchebags, amirite??

These are the most delicious, crocodile tears.

[/quote']

Rocket is.... uhhh... how do I put this....

Not American?

Are your jimmies rustled?

[/quote']

Ah, fine; Global minority signing off.

Good thing trolls dont eat brains, wouldn't find any on this board.

P-p-p-p-p-p-pwwwwwwnd

You know some people bought Arma2: CO just to play DayZ, right? Are you also banning people for picking up hacked items? Because I think you should be informing players of what said hacked items look like. I'm scared to play now since you're banning people who aren't even hackers. I don't like the thought of £24.99 down the drain.

Sweet justice.

The last bit of cheeto dust has been swept off of the battlefield.