Sign in to follow this  
Helson

Should they bring it back?

Do you guys think they should bring back the old bandit skin? Which was the German KSK? I find it 100x better than the ones now..

• Like 2

I believe they should just get rid of bandit skins altogether. I liked the fact that you couldn't tell who was a bandit or not (not that people don't just KOS anyways). Also seems to be to many glitches with the humanity meter i keep flip flopping between regular and bandit. If they kept the skins though maybe keep both for variance.

• Like 2

I think there should be a different level skin for each; hero and bandit. like -1000 to -5000 be one bandit skin, then -5001 to -10000 be another. and same for hero skin. that would give people incentive to try and get the higher up hero/bandit skins, or vice versa it will let you know how high of value the bandit/hero is that you see.

• Like 5

I agree 100% as well. I think the original bandit skin looked awesome. The current bandit skin just has a rag over your head and that is all. Doesn't feel awesome IMO.

• Like 1

Anyone got a screenshot of the old bandit skin for those of us that weren't here when it was being used?

soYZy.png

That's it. The real Bad Ass skin.

Edited by Bear8u
  • Like 3

That does look pretty cool, maybe it was too military/effective? The heroes stick out like a sore thumb with their white flannel plaid sleeves. Then again, there is the camo clothing. What happens if you put the camo on as a bandit or hero?

I dislike bandit skins altogether. It just gives a higher priority to kill you instead of a non bandit.

I dislike bandit skins altogether. It just gives a higher priority to kill you instead of a non bandit.

Doesn't that stand to reason, though?

Bandits have proven themselves to be a higher risk to another player because of their past actions. Without an identifier like a skin, the players would be even less trusting of anyone they come across and KoS would be even more prevalent than it is.

That being said, there are ways to manipulate the system, such that player-killing bandits can still look like survivors, if they transfuse blood for their bandit buddies often enough. It's definitely not a perfect system, but its better than a free for all of mistrust, imho.

• Like 1

They deffinetly should! But i think it would be good that when you have more than -10k humanity, then get the REAL bandit skin, and at -2500 the scarf or what ever it is

• Like 1

They deffinetly should! But i think it would be good that when you have more than -10k humanity, then get the REAL bandit skin, and at -2500 the scarf or what ever it is

I like the Idea.

• Like 1

They should also make other skins before the hero skin lol. For example if you reach 5k in humanity, you can get the " Guardian " skin. And if you earned enough humanity points then you'll get the " Hero " skin. And for the negative humanity skins. They should just use the raghead skin as a " Raider " skin when you reach an amount of negative humanity points and use the REAL bandit skin for the " Bandit " one.

• Like 1

Yeah defo agree with the idea of multiple levels of bandit/hero skins. As for not having any...when the bandit skin was first taken away everyone just killed each other on sight...In that time period I don't think I met 1 nice player because nobody trusted anyone...Even though people still kill each other a lot most people are less likely to KoS a hero or survivor.

Edited by Timmymachine109
  • Like 1

Yeah, these days sometimes there's no such thing as hero or survivor.. sometimes it's ALL about what you can loot from him. Yep, the bandit skin is earned to show people what you've done. It gets you a notorious status of being KoS'd but like I said, hero or bandit it's all about the loot.

Now I'm a Hero but TBH if they brought back the old Bandit skin I'd be tempted to all out bandit just for that skin ;)

If they brought back the old Bandit skin, I could have been a bandit long ago. I like the Hero skin for the small damage resitance and speed boost and it's badass too.

It was removed because it gives too much of a camouflage advantage over the other skins and it isn't coming back. Getting sick of writing this TBH, use the search bar and you could have found the same answer in one of the other hundred threads.

Yep a small damage resistance and a small speed boost compared to the normal survivors.

It was removed because it gives too much of a camouflage advantage over the other skins and it isn't coming back. Getting sick of writing this TBH, use the search bar and you could have found the same answer in one of the other hundred threads.

Don't write it then and stop F'ing moaning

If you were a bandit in real life, you'd WANT to blend in to your environment. If people know your a bandit you'd get shot on sight. If I was a bandit in real life, I'd want to be hidden while I stalk my prey, a bandit is supposed to hide not show himself.

The problem with the old skin is that it looked too bad ass. If all you do is KOS, then shame is all you deserve. ;)