Pyro NJ

Hacker Crashes Entire Server (Video)

that's just so lame. i don't get what the enjoyment or satisfaction is for someone to do that to a server. it's actually a bit sad, truly, that there are people that need to be that way for some reason, whether they need to feel empowered because their parents mistreated them or something.

• Like 1

I think the admin stopped the server.

Why not just Kick the hacker?

I think it was the hacker himself because he was spawning sooooooo much stuff.

So he can both kick/ban the hacker and rollback the server 2 minutes so everyone is back where he was.

Well I host my own server, and if something like that would happen I'd turn off the server and check all the logs to see who it was. And Mandalore is correct, to rollback the server also. Therefore the things that the hacker did wouldn't have happened and the hacker will be banned. So the only real threat is the waste of time of doing the rollback and stopping the server.

Well I host my own server, and if something like that would happen I'd turn off the server and check all the logs to see who it was. And Mandalore is correct, to rollback the server also. Therefore the things that the hacker did wouldn't have happened and the hacker will be banned. So the only real threat is the waste of time of doing the rollback and stopping the server.

You also stand to lose some of the players who leave the server because of the incident. I didn't know the server could be rolled back. that's good.

The upside down heli was a good laugh. Should be in gallery though.