Sign in to follow this  
Trizzo

Average Age of a Survivor (that includes heros)

Survivor Age  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What's your age group?

• 10 or -
    • 11-13
    • 13-16
    • 17-19
    • 20-23
    • 23-25
    • 25-34
    • 35-50
    • 50+

Hey! So survivors whats your age?

It would be very interesting to see what the response is. I'm not going to make any assumptions, this isn't an implict jibe about suriviors being mature either (exact poll going in bandit camp). I appreciate honesty in the poll. Of course it has little credibilty but it could be interesting if enough people reply.

Cheers!

Im 16 and i am in love with DayZ. Actually pitched this idea for a game a while ago and then i was lead to the site and was like :o dreams do come true. Its great to actually play something that takes some skill and determination.

I'm 34, but find it strange that I would be included in a group with players 9 years my junior (25-34).

I liked your compass guide, btw.

• Like 1

Yeah...not entirelly well thought out...never did stats at uni. As for the 25-34 i figured 25-30 is much the same and 35 isn't exactly old.

Ohh and thanks for your support!

13 to 16 seems popular. I expected this game to attract an older crowd (34 here)

Me too! Just wait and see after a week or so. It's interesting so far, not that this can draw ANY conclusions, just an experiment.

Edited by Trizzo
  • Like 1

I swear if the majority of individuals that play this game are a group of 12 to 14 year old Call of Duty fan-boys I will cry.

As will I.