Trizzo

Average Age of a Bandit?

Age Bracket  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your age group?

Hey! So bandits whats your age?

It would be very interesting to see what the response is. I'm not going to make any assumptions, this isn't an implict jibe about bandits either (exact poll going in survivor camp). to the bandits I appreciate honesty in the poll! Of course it has little credibilty but it could be interesting if enough people reply.

May we meet in glorious battle!

Edited by Trizzo

10 years old because they are to young to understand that DayZ doesn't need to be played like Cod or another First person shooter.

10 years old because they are to young to understand that DayZ doesn't need to be played like Cod or another First person shooter.

Yeah this isn't about being butthurt or you. And thanks for obviously voting in the 10 bracket dickhead. A poll gives us data to explore and critique baseless assumptions made by morons, ie your statement.

You have failed to understand the basic idea of this is game. It is a world with guns and no rules. CoD would actually be a better game for you because you are clearly frustrated at spontaneous experiences and the lack of clearly defined teams.

Edited by Trizzo
  • Like 4

i'm only a bandit when i'm bored...

Yeah this isn't about being butthurt or you. And thanks for obviously voting in the 10 bracket dickhead. A poll gives us data to explore and critique baseless assumptions made by morons, ie your statement.

You have failed to understand the basic idea of this is game. It is a world with guns and no rules. CoD would actually be a better game for you because you are clearly frustrated at spontaneous experiences and the lack of clearly defined teams.

Do you know how many times ive died by some faggot camping the spawns?

Ive beens killed so many times with nothing on me and Im sick of it. And because of that I have to wait 45 minutes to load back in and get some shitty spawn in kamenka. This is a survival game,not a FPS.

Do you know how many times ive died by some faggot camping the spawns?

Many clearly. No need to throw biggoted terms around either, ohh wait video game forum never mind.

Ive beens killed so many times with nothing on me and Im sick of it. And because of that I have to wait 45 minutes to load back in and get some shitty spawn in kamenka.

It happens to everyone you will not get smpathy. You just have to learn from it. 45 mins? Jump on a different server I take about 1 min to load thats not a bandits fault. Kamenka? Try the suicide bridge/lighthouse or better still seeing as your frustrated by other players go north and hide in the forest and let it be the "surival game" you want it to be. If thats boring go to Zelenogorsk, thats close enough to Kamenka...

This is a survival game,not a FPS.

This is so wrong in so many ways ... your understanding of those terms is way off. Survival game? Well survive then, stop dying. Calling this a "survival game" as if that means you should die less is inane and flys in the face of the very notion of survival, ie not dying. 99% of all the animal species that lived are extinct. Thats survival. You're just not the fittest it seems.

Edited by Trizzo
  • Like 3

Hey! So bandits whats your age? (Note...this poll is for bandits only not butthurt survivors.)

You talk about not making assumptions, and complain about insults, but the first thing you did was insult anyone who isn't interested in being a bandit and enjoys the survival aspect of this game. I like to play as a survivor, but I enjoy having bandits play because it makes things more fun and exciting. There's probably just a few too many bandits, though, on average.

You talk about not making assumptions, and complain about insults, but the first thing you did was insult anyone who isn't interested in being a bandit and enjoys the survival aspect of this game. I like to play as a survivor, but I enjoy having bandits play because it makes things more fun and exciting. There's probably just a few too many bandits, though, on average.

No what I did was call someone out for voting in a poll that they arn't qualified to vote in and, saying faggot and generalising in the most bombastic terms. I won't suffer trolling, bigotry and coming into the bandit camp with a river of tears spoiling for a fight. You are right about my languge though since it is only directed at one person and dimishes the neutrailtly of the poll, removed.

• Like 2

Im a bandit in my early 30s. I quite like the PvP and killing for survival. Looting towns doesn't feel very interesting to me. I like the intensity of getting into a firefight with someone and the threat that is posed, if you die you lose everything, if you don't you may only gain a couple of cans of beans. Outside of PvP the game is unrealistically easy, which is what draws me to being a bandit. I can increase the difficulty in my game and help reduce the farmville component of the game.

• Like 1

Many clearly. No need to throw biggoted terms around either, ohh wait video game forum never mind.

It happens to everyone you will not get smpathy. You just have to learn from it. 45 mins? Jump on a different server I take about 1 min to load thats not a bandits fault. Kamenka? Try the suicide bridge/lighthouse or better still seeing as your frustrated by other players go north and hide in the forest and let it be the "surival game" you want it to be. If thats boring go to Zelenogorsk, thats close enough to Kamenka...

This is so wrong in so many ways ... your understanding of those terms is way off. Survival game? Well survive then, stop dying. Calling this a "survival game" as if that means you should die less is inane and flys in the face of the very notion of survival, ie not dying. 99% of all the animal species that lived are extinct. Thats survival. You're just not the fittest it seems.

Whatever. Keep playing DayZ like its Cod. No one is going to stop you.

Whatever. Keep playing DayZ like its Cod. No one is going to stop you.

Keep reavling yourself bud. Check out my youtube, you'll see cod is not a factor in my game style. I suppose your way around critisism is more insults! Keep it up!

No what I did was call someone out for voting in a poll that they arn't qualified to vote in and, saying faggot and generalising in the most bombastic terms. I won't suffer trolling, bigotry and coming into the bandit camp with a river of tears spoiling for a fight. You are right about my languge though since it is only directed at one person and dimishes the neutrailtly of the poll, removed.

I wasn't referring to your bickering with that one person. I meant your reference to survivors as being "butthurt". I didn't judge your bandit style of play, but don't assume I'm butthurt because I play a survivor role.

I wasn't referring to your bickering with that one person. I meant your reference to survivors as being "butthurt". I didn't judge your bandit style of play, but don't assume I'm butthurt because I play a survivor role.

But I'm a hero? Just because i'm interested in bandits, will defend the important role they play in DayZ and post in the bandit forum doesn't make me one.

Edited by Trizzo

A point you just made thought of something I found interesting. I won't quote you because it wasn't related to what was being discussed. But I noticed there are some similarities between bandits and Heroes. For instance, burying a body seems to be fairly important for both, whether it was a kill from them or not. Both bandits and heroes want a controlled state in the game. Bandits want it so they can have a dominant stance over survivors. Heroes want it so they can keep the survivors in check whilst dealing with bandits. Not sure if that makes sense, just something I noticed.

I claim hero but there was one drunken night when i converted to the darkside and demolished everything my mindset felt like i was 10 because everything was hilarious while intoxicated when i awoke and watched the fraps and loss of hero skin to bandit on log in I knew i had done something out of control. However it was fun

So much anger in this post.

*Bring more baseless assumptions and arrogant replies please*

This shit is like candy..

And if one were to take the comment's into account when casting a judgement on the average age.

I would say that alot more people need to point their head's towards more of them being at about 10year's.

Mentally atleast...

Oh.. And saying there are "bandits, and hero's" in this game, is literally shooting yourself in the foot. If you mention that the game is about survival in the next sentence..

But that's just my 2cent's.

I'll see you kids up at the NWAF, after you have gotten an AS50, Coyote, NVG's, Rangefinder's, Radio and a GPS from the main city, and then think you are immortal...

Come up and play with us in the dark.. We have more than just lube, ducktape and cookies...

Most people are flagged as 'bandit' because of they won a firefight that often someone else started. But jokes aside, the age span 25 - 34 in that poll is a bit too large, you need to differ a bit more.