Sign in to follow this  
ProfessorKoble

M1 Garand.

Know why would this gun be good in the game?

Well it comes to a point were this gun is just like a average normal classic rifle that has .30 cal rounds clipped in the gun and fires over 8 rounds a clip. This gun is classic like the lee enfield. I dont want the gun to be too strong i want this gun to at least have a damage of 6000 blood.

Know this gun is also good for the game because it makes the game a little classy instead of making it modern warfare. The M1 Garand was produced to over 3 countries and nations ( United nations, United states of America and South Korea) The creater of the M1 Garand: John.C.Garand sold over 6,000,000 M1 Garands in the world.

Damage of the gun: 6000 Blood per shot.

Range of the gun: Know the gun should have a zeroing on it that goes up to 400 meters.

Rounds per shot: Just like the actual gun 8 rounds per clip.

Is this gun hard to find? This is up to the directors of the game.

Know. If this gun does make it in the game, I would like it to be in the standalone(To make the gun more realistic i would like them to add the M1 Thumb in the standalone.....)

For further information please watch:

Edited by ProfessorKoble

If this American rifle classic is in the SA, then the Russian Classic rifle still in use today all around the world and that has out sold the M1 by far should also be in the SA since it is based in Russian territory or former USSR territory. That rifle is the Mosin Nagant most widely known model being the 1891/30 bolt action. It has been in service since from 1891 all the way up to today. Effective range w/o optics is 500m, with optics is 800m+. With Iron sights, you can adjust the range all the way up to 1500m. It has been used and still is used by 43 countries in the world including the USA. It has been used in over 31 different wars. by 1904, 3.8 million of the rifles had been delivered to the Russian army. By the end of WWII, approx 17 million mosins had been produced. By 1998, about 30 million had been produced.

• Like 1

M1 Garand, also M14 with iron sights.

This game has damage based on round type. So if 7.62 does 8k damage, the garand has to do slightly more than that because of longer round, something like 8500.

This game has damage based on round type. So if 7.62 does 8k damage, the garand has to do slightly more than that because of longer round, something like 8500.

The mosin nagant uses 7.62 x54R rounds. They are damn close in length to the M1 ammo. M1 is 7.62x63mm the mosin is 7.62x54mm rimmed. The Mosin ammo uses a longer bullet and shorter cartridge vs the M1 longer cartidge and shorter bullet. So saying that the M1 deals more damage is ludicrous.