Sign in to follow this  
Kyrios (DayZ)

Teleported by a hacker...

Last night I was teleported somewhere by a couple of childish hackers. They proceeded to screw around as they usually do, and then they teleported us up in the air. Unlike my fellow players, I had quickly reacted and logged out. Done for the night, I shut it off. Come back on today, to find that I can't move at all. Even opening my gear doesn't make my character go through the crouching animation. Stuck, and can't even kill myself to get out of it.

Anyone got some advice on how to fix this?

lol. i feel bad for you, the admins dont give a flying fuck no more, theyre working on standalone and dayzmod is raped by hackers.

Stop playing the game, seriously stop!! This game will tear all the fun from DayZ and leave a sour taste in your mouth due to hackers. Just wait for the stand alone version of the game.

Inb4graveyard. But PM one of the forum admins and they might reset your character.

1) Put left hand point finger on escape button

2) Have right hand on mouse ready to click

3) Press escape

4) Click the respawn button

In order for this to work you have to click the respawn button within <0.75 seconds of pressing escape

WarZ is coming out monday, Might as well go preorder. I honestly don't know if rocket is working with this mod anymore. I think he might taking his focus on the Standalone game which is a game also coming out this year.

Rocket has talked openly on this forum recently about the mod and the standalone and what their plans are. All of the information is there if you want it.

You must be hacking OP. Going by the claims of hackers they are all just doing it to protect others from hackers. Hackers actually are really good people protecting us.