Sign in to follow this  
Vest

European mature squad looking for server

Hi!

We're a bunch of guys in our twenties, looking for a private hive server we can join. We expect the admins to run it fairly, and hopefully we can find a server where we can have fun together with other people. If you have such a server, please hit us up.

Not a private one, but you're obviously welcome on NL 52. Otherwise I would suggest the private hive "Need4Beans" server, I've had some fun encounters on that one as well.

Edited by Frop

Hi!

We're a bunch of guys in our twenties, looking for a private hive server we can join. We expect the admins to run it fairly, and hopefully we can find a server where we can have fun together with other people. If you have such a server, please hit us up.

I'll second Need4Beans as well. The guy who owns the server is very active. Hackers get banned in usually less than 10 minutes, and the database is backed up every 10 minutes too so that no damage is done. He has also implemented many network optimisations and several bug fixes to the DayZ code - these eliminate duping and other such things.

The teamspeak is usually pretty full: ts.need4beans.com

You can find the forums here: www.need4beans.com

And some statistics here: www.need4beans.com/stats.php

If you can't find it in the server browser, the IP is: 192.207.14.220 port 2302.

- Jake