Sign in to follow this  
CodingMonkey

i accidentally got stuck

Hello Fellow DayzMod Players,

I was noobing around on a crane and accidentally fell into water, now I'm stuck and I can't get out.

Swimming to a place where I can get out would take more than 4 hours, same for waiting until I die from hypothermia.

Is it possible to commit suicide? Or is there another solution?

Kind Regards,

CodingMonkey

Get over it, it only takes 10 minutes.

if you are lazy like that. Then don't play DayZ because getting to the NW airfield take 40 minutes.

if you are lazy like that. Then don't play DayZ because getting to the NW airfield take 40 minutes.

Wow what is your problem? He asked a simple question and this is your reply? Do yourself and everyone else a favour, next time don't bother!

It is possible to respawn. It takes some quick reflexes and at least a couple times, but it is possible to click respawn before it gets greyed out.

• Like 1

You don't even know the situation I am in, I'll attach a screenshot to prove how messed up it is Can't make screenshot somehow.

Also nice attitude you got going, care to contribute something useful instead of bashing a new player?

I think I fell in the water where the blue anchor is in the following picture: http://fs02.androidpit.info/ass/x18/6324818-1342963393018.jpg

Currently I'm in the upper corner of that enclosure, and swimming is very slow.

Unfortunately the re spawn button isn't working.

Edited by CodingMonkey

I've fallen in there due to artifacting before, it took about 10 minutes to get out. Don't fall in the water next time...

Just pull up your bootstraps and swim. You're a lot better off than a hacker teleporting you 10 miles away from anything. Infact, your swim is shorter than the Skalisty Island swim. If you get sick, give me a shout and I can run anti-biotics to you.

You can press the re spawn button quickly before it greys ...... But you loose all your items. I got good at that and can now do it in around 15-20 seconds :P

Ignore the knuckle draggers that rampant the forums ^, but it really only should take like 5 minutes to swim to a place where you can walk on shore, especially if you're near a crane.