Sign in to follow this  
x MrJellyTotz  x

Any Bandits?

Haha, so I'm evil. I was camping on the Calamar airfield on Lingor Island, with a thermal sniper ( the one that ain't hacked in ) and I started failing miserably and running out of ammo. I was hiding in a bush, covering three vehicles, two buses and a car, when I heard summit like a car pull um behind me a bit far back. I turned and used the thermal, and could see three dudes with thier cars. I started moving up on them. They had places tents next to each other, and were all in them, I threw a grenade, and started spraying with the sniper ( it uses stanag ammo ). I killed all three, and found a good guy base. These had been hoaring for ages, so their tents are full of crap. I have slowly moved up the stuff onto a top of a mountian, using the car. Aswell as three bodies, there are three tents, and a car, all full with loot. Im just by myself, so unless one of you guys want to join up, then Ill just leave it. If you want it message me, and I'll lead you to it. I have had it hiding for three days now, so Im gonna leave it for 4 more. Message if you want some, Ill take the car up and cover with a sniper, so any one following gets owned.

Message me for server details, it's so frickin awesome how much there is. Cause I have nothin better ;) there is:

2 GPS

3 COMPASS

3 MAPS

1 HUNTING KNIFE

2 HATCHETS

Pistols: 1 G17 W/ FLASH ----> 4 MAGS

2 MAKAROVS ----> 17 MAGS

1 PDW ----> 2 MAGS

REVOLVER ----> 7 APC MAGS

Shotguns:

WINCHESTER 1866 ----> 7 SLUGS

Sub-Machine Guns:

MP5A5 ----> 1 MAG

Assault Rifles:

M4A1 CCO ----> 23 MAGS ( USES STANAG, AND THERES ALOT )

AKM ----> 8 MAGS

LEE ENFIELD ----> 6 MAGS

FN FAL ----> 1 MAG

Sniper Rifles:

DMR ----> 5 MAGS

AS50 ----> 1 MAG

Judging by the amount of abuse I got, they weren't happy!