Sign in to follow this  
DevilDog (DayZ)

Devil Dog's Free Gear Giveaway!

So I have finally acquired everything I wanted in the game. I am now giving away the rest of my gear. I have placed it all in tents in my "trading zone" in a low pop server. Hurry up the server goes away on the 15th.

AS 50 x2

Bizon

FN FAL x2

M107

M240

M4A1 CCO SD x3

GPS

NVGs

That is a list of gear in the tents right now. I will add a few more guns tonight/later. PM me if you want the server and location. This is not a trick.

• Like 1

Wow, only 4 PMs and 1 reply lol. Guess the stuff is not needed. I will check the tents later and probably add some more gear to it as well. Also there is another tent with auto/aero parts as well.

I can use as many Fal and stanag SD mags as I can get! :) are you talking about 2534 or 2462?

Edited by AH-Sean

I can use as many Fal and stanag SD mags as I can get! :) are you talking about 2534 or 2462?

The one with the pick up :)

I didn't put any SD or FAL mags in there cause I use both. Hit me up tomorrow and I can give you some SD mags though.

Hi,

thank you Devildog. I found the place and I picked up 2 assault rifles from the tents and a ghillie suit.

• Like 1

The one with the pick up :)

I didn't put any SD or FAL mags in there cause I use both. Hit me up tomorrow and I can give you some SD mags though.

I probably won't be able to play today because I have a football game to go to but we should be able to tomorrow or on weekend before the server ends Edited by AH-Sean

I probably won't be able to play today because I have a football game to go to but we should be able to tomorrow or on weekend before the server ends

I will leave some in the GAZ for you.

+1 here. Found it and took an M240 and two M107 mags, still lots and lots in there. Thanks alot!

No worries. I can't believe it is this tough to give stuff away lmao.

Could you put a M4A1 CCO SD and as much ammo as poss away for me? Id come and get it but my ping is horrible and i can't paly on any servers untill friday or saturday. thank you much appreciated

Since DevilDog hasn't been on the forums in awhile, could someone PM me the location & server? He say's the server is going down on the 15th, so there isn't much time!

Thanks,