Sign in to follow this  
jameswillment@hotmail.com

Bison's at airfield?

Today I was doing a little stocking up at NWAF and came across a Bison PP19SD at the south barracks, this is the second time I've found a Bison here, both times with no ammo, are these player drops or do they actually spawn here? I Thought it was crash sites only..

As far as I know, Bisons only spawn at crashsites.

If those haven't had any ammo, they are most likely dropped by players.

• Like 4

:D Me and my friend phool had a little battle with you in electro :P I think you had an m14 aim :P

They only spawn at crash sites but who wants a bison anyway? >: )

it's good for killing zeds. but i usually don't bother with it unless it has 3+ clips

I thought you meant Bison ====> 8075369777_83a9ac870c.jpg On the airfield??? But you meant Bizon with a Z.

Edited by DanielTy88
  • Like 1

I thought you meant Bison ====> 8075369777_83a9ac870c.jpg On the airfield??? But you meant Bizon with a Z.

wait whaaaaa.....ahhhhhhh i see what you did there

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

Only if I can't find a MP5 SD and only when in a situation where going for parts or gear and very unlikely to run into players and only killing zeds. They are both good guns for zeds but the sights (and the sound imo) of the MP5 SD are much better.

Bisons are considered a throw away weapon by most solo players who don't have a stockpile with tents or vehicles. That is most likely why you found them at the airfield. They are good for getting in and getting another weapon. Not so good at PVP. I sometimes pick one up as a secondary if I am planning on looting and use it to clear zeds silently before throwing it away for more ammo on my main primary, other loot or a better weapon.