Sign in to follow this  
dolgvlapet

Server swarmed by hackers.

-Us 1567.

-1.00 am (Timezone: Mexico, Queretaro).

-I played some time in the midnight, logged off to work a bit on something. Returned to find myself dead, surrounded by 2 guys with silenced g36 (Never seen one of those before in DayZ, so I assume those aren't legit). But it's okay, spawned again in Komarovo, went to village's harbour to find this:

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/541815026711048488/23C087B3DA806F48459D43906256753BAC3458CF/

He killed me 10 seconds later. And I died again from the same guy once I respawned, so... It's impossible to keep playing there, I changed the server.

Well... Nothing new for me. I dunno if it's just my luck or there are really a lot of scribbie kids in Dayz.

Try uk227 it's got full active hacker protection and they even kick/ ban if someone brings hacked gear in ..it's a very safe place to play legit dayz without all the kids ..

Try uk227 it's got full active hacker protection and they even kick/ ban if someone brings hacked gear in ..it's a very safe place to play legit dayz without all the kids ..

Sadly, there will be always those people who make situations like you've experienced.

Best thing to do I think, would be to try and log as much information about the hackers, and report them.

Pro tip mate...never claim that your server is hacker free, you're just asking for trouble...I woulnd't play on UK227 for the next week now based on what you just said

• Like 3

I wish I could be in game with all of you poor guys when this hacking business goes on.

I would counter script the fuck out of them. I would offer you to give me his in game so I could stalk him and insta-kill him on every server he joins. Sorry you had a bad experience with a scripter dude, I know the feel :(