Sign in to follow this  
DayZBountyJod

Join HFBServers today

http://www.hfbservers.com/billing/aff.php?aff=061

Come Join HFB servers today. They got all the maps for public and private. only 35 dollars for you're own server.

Great communication options. They get back to you quick. They have grown into a great company in the last few months.

and you can get the newest map Emita city.

List of maps :

HFB DayZ Zargabad

Lingor

HFB DayZ Utes

HFB DayZ Takistan

HFB DayZ Panthera

Fallujah Map Pack

Chernarus Map Pack

Emita City Map Pack

http://www.hfbservers.com/billing/aff.php?aff=061

Seriously take a look. Its awesome.

Hfb already have a thread why spam the this forum

he wants people to click his link so he gets credit for the sale.

Jeeze guys. I just want people to sign up with them. Who cares if its my link.

Everyone cares, including you. Don't be a spammer.

!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you care even a SMIDGEN about technical and customer service, DO NOT rent from HFBServers!

After about a week of having no issues with them, the newest DayZ patch came out. Now, I can understand things taking a day or 2 to get updated on their end, but I CANNOT understand them just ignoring my ticket asking about how I update my server from my end. After 3 days of arguing with them over whether or not I could get on my server and what the problem was (I just wanted to play on the server I payed for!), they gave me the wrong information on how to update my server several times, and were rude to me in the process. To this date, I still cannot get on my server (it has been nearly a week since I first contacted them about it). Also, since I was tired one day and made a typo (I called the latest patch the wrong series of numbers) - they harped on that over and over, telling me "there is no patch with that name" and completely ignored all of my legitimate grievances.

So in short- HFBServers WILL ignore you, insult you, and refuse to help you. Paying an extra 10-15 dollars a month is SO worth it to just be able to play on a server. I WASTED my $35 this month because they now straight refuse to prorate my rent and refund the money for the rest of my month - I Implore you, do not rent from this company!!!

I retract my earlier statement. I was just upset. The people at HFB are great. They have helped me more in my issues then anyone I could ever imagine.

Again, my words should never be said when I am upset.

jod

Edited by DayZBountyJod