Muncywolverine

6 men dead with one grenade

Had to share this video, skip to 4:56.

The video isn't mine but i'm subscribed to the guy, pretty insane stuff O.o

• Like 3

How did no one hear that guy's footsteps?! Guys deserved that if you're not going to be paying attention.

Also, why waste ammo after cleanly killing them? Argh. Good video but general stupidity all around. lol

How did no one hear that guy's footsteps?! Guys deserved that if you're not going to be paying attention.

Also, why waste ammo after cleanly killing them? Argh. Good video but general stupidity all around. lol

I think they were all afk off the map and..

I think they were all afk off the map and..

Yeah...some of them could be. But if you look real closely, right after he throws the grenade, the farthest forward ghillie suited guy twitches his arm.

Yeah...some of them could be. But if you look real closely, right after he throws the grenade, the farthest forward ghillie suited guy twitches his arm.

Never payed much attention. This guys videos were posted before and everyone brought up how he didn't lose blood, color never changed after getting shot a buch of times etc.. Something along those lines.

Never payed much attention. This guys videos were posted before and everyone brought up how he didn't lose blood, color never changed after getting shot a buch of times etc.. Something along those lines.

Meh, they were actually commenting about why the debug monitor was covered up, specifically about the blood. I just did that to remove my name, but was lazy and blocked out the whole thing. However now the blood is shown so that people can be aware if I take damage. Second, if you watch my videos, I do get shot and hurt in every video, especially the fifth one. Again in this video I do get hurt a few times, and I don't see how it can be much clearer on these being legitimate fights.

I always do that when I take out people. I shoot them in the head just to make sure they're dead. I've had people get back up and start shooting me before even after I thought I killed them initally.

And muncy, thanks for posting this. I didn't know someone would put it up here, but I feel obliged to say thanks. :)

• Like 2

Meh, they were actually commenting about why the debug monitor was covered up, specifically about the blood. I just did that to remove my name, but was lazy and blocked out the whole thing. However now the blood is shown so that people can be aware if I take damage. Second, if you watch my videos, I do get shot and hurt in every video, especially the fifth one. Again in this video I do get hurt a few times, and I don't see how it can be much clearer on these being legitimate fights.

This was before the debug change. You can try to fool others, not me.

This was before the debug change. You can try to fool others, not me.

Specifically what montage did I try and "fool" you? Every single montage has had me getting damaged and it shows every single time. Don't know what you're so cautious about, considering each montage shows damage to myself.

Specifically what montage did I try and "fool" you? Every single montage has had me getting damaged and it shows every single time. Don't know what you're so cautious about, considering each montage shows damage to myself.

If you want to search for the topic be my guest. Like I said, I don't remember the exact details but not bothering. Just giving my opinion or view, whatever you wanna call it.

If you want to search for the topic be my guest. Like I said, I don't remember the exact details but not bothering. Just giving my opinion or view, whatever you wanna call it.

And like I said before, it was about the debug menu, as you can clearly see in my post. And after the arguing said party even agreed that I did take damage. Can you say hurr anymore?

And like I said before, it was about the debug menu, as you can clearly see in my post. And after the arguing said party even agreed that I did take damage. Can you say hurr anymore?

Posted above, this was before the debug change. Before it started to bug out if you enable and disable it. You had it covered up, bled everywhere, no color change or blood changing.

except there was no blood when I wasn't hit? And there wass color change, look at the videos lmfao. Second, if you can't tell, whenever I was hit the health sign would pop up on my blood meter, notifying that I was hit.

Actually i'm gonna have to call BS on that 6 kill, theres NO reason why players would be that bunched up without a fireplace, or even talking.

Also the first clip your hunting players on a tag enabled server. MEH.

Because that gun takes DMR mags, and he dodgy. :)

Edited by Korax

Actually i'm gonna have to call BS on that 6 kill, theres NO reason why players would be that bunched up without a fireplace, or even talking.

Also the first clip your hunting players on a tag enabled server. MEH.

Called they were in Teamspeak or Ventrilo. Why risk voice in game when you can be in a third party chat program?

Are you even playing anymore or only hanging out in the forums? Maybe somtimes it's better to doubletap, instead being killed, because they only dropped unconscious.

BTW: I like your Avatar, Kommandant Klink!

Are you even playing anymore or only hanging out in the forums? Maybe somtimes it's better to doubletap, instead being killed, because they only dropped unconscious.

BTW: I like your Avatar, Kommandant Klink!

Nah, I get the double-tap, it's smart. I just wouldn't have wasted the M14 rounds on them. (2x each?) And probably used a pistol to the head to conserve ammo and reduce noise.

But that's just me.

Also, I do actually still play! I played last night where my group of 3 was ambushed in a field and only I barely survived because I was knocked unconscious in the first volley. Pretty tense stuff.

And probably used a pistol to the head to conserve ammo and reduce noise.

Would be possible, if it wouldn't take so much time to change weapons and in most cases there are still others around, and they already heard you anyway. But we could discuss about this for a while, I think.

Also, I do actually still play! I played last night where my group of 3 was ambushed in a field and only I barely survived because I was knocked unconscious in the first volley. Pretty tense stuff.

See. Lucky, they didn't double-tap. ;-)

• Like 1

Nah, I get the double-tap, it's smart. I just wouldn't have wasted the M14 rounds on them. (2x each?) And probably used a pistol to the head to conserve ammo and reduce noise.

But that's just me.

You may view it as wasted m14 ammo but judging by the amount of players he is killing and how much he sprays them up I don't doubt he has been finding them regularly on his kills. Also, if someone is still around or gets up he is screwed with a pistol since it doesn't have a large mag.

• Like 1

You may view it as wasted m14 ammo but judging by the amount of players he is killing and how much he sprays them up I don't doubt he has been finding them regularly on his kills. Also, if someone is still around or gets up he is screwed with a pistol since it doesn't have a large mag.

Basically what this guy said. That and I had a few mags in my pack too. :)