Sign in to follow this  
liquidsnake

Having a big issue..

Whenever I save a vehicle, the next time I log in it's gone. It's not stolen because it's right next to my camp, which has never been found (been there for a couple months, different camps in different servers, none found) and it was holding an L85,MK48, M249, M107, M16 Acog, M4 M203, all that stuff, still there. It's happened 5 times now, and I've simply given up on vehicles now, unless I have a solution for this.

Trust me, there are tricks out there that make vehicles so damn easy to spot. Not to mention the hacks that simply mark the vehicles on the map.

Solution? Deal with it and wait for the Standalone.

How long you think it will be before the standalone gets hacked?

The Standalone will address the problems with the Arma 2 Engine that make it so easy to inject code, thereby shutting down the vast majority of hacks that are run by script kiddies. Sure, Standalone will probably be hacked at some point, just like any other game, but it will be much less prevalent, and much easier to spot.

• Like 1

So, whoever supposedly took my vehicle (unloaded) didn't take the L85, M4A1 Holo, M107, DMR, not ANYTHING. The camp is 10 feet away from the vehicle.

And I see I had a doublepost there with the topic. Sorry, it said that it failed to post the message, but apparently it did anyway...

Edited by The End.

I know there used to be a bug where a vehicle could not 'save' it's location sometimes, meaning it would revert back to the last known location on a server reset, not sure if it's still around however.