Sign in to follow this  
khepf

slow down to walk and cant speed up again

Is this a glitch, or something else?

Sometimes I am toggling shift (run to walk, and back) and then it just stays on "walk." Which is always nice when youare trying to run away.

If I log out and back in again, it is fixed. I can't find any other way to fix it. Tap "w", tap "shift" etc etc.

Any ideas?

Try using your right click mouse button sometimes in thrid person it get's stuck, when zooming in and out to look further.

If that doesn't work try hitting shift twice, by hitting shift twice your are locking it in run/walk mode. hope this helps.

Thanks,

• Like 1

Double tap shift just like you do when you lock in alt. If you hold shift do you run when this happens? If the answer is yes just double tap shift when it happens to unlock walking.

Or just blame it on hackers.

If you're unarmed it might be because you're leaning or pressed right click.

This guy knows whats up, tap right mouse as if you are trying to aim down your sights.

Try using your right click mouse button sometimes in thrid person it get's stuck, when zooming in and out to look further.

If that doesn't work try hitting shift twice, by hitting shift twice your are locking it in run/walk mode. hope this helps.

Thanks,

• Like 1

I had this happen in a gunfight and died. Was very frustrating but I realised 0 on your numpad slows you down and surprisingly, if you lock your walk mode with left shift, you can press 0 on the numpad to start running again