Sign in to follow this  
mistermartijnm

Milk a cow!

Hey, I just have a little idea:

Milk a cow with a empty water bottle, only once in 30 minutes.

Works the same like water

on a hot summers day in Chernarus it's not gonna be pleasant drinking warm unsterilised milk.... I'd rather prioritise eating some of those juicy pumpkins growing in the town gardens or the fruits growing in the orchids on the map!

on a hot summers day in Chernarus it's not gonna be pleasant drinking warm unsterilised milk..

Oooh, Mr. I'm too good to drink from a cow's udder. I saw you... Drinking from the pond... You make me sick!

• Like 3

lol It's true I do drink mucky pond water! I also eat sardines I find in alleys too!

Great idea , but think realistically, If you were surviving in a Zombie Apocalypse, I dont think you would go and milk a cow and at the same time you dont know if the cow is sick or not.....

Great idea , but think realistically, If you were surviving in a Zombie Apocalypse, I dont think you would go and milk a cow and at the same time you dont know if the cow is sick or not.....

But what if it is your only chance to survive? Maybe can you become sick from the cow, and need to take antibiotics.

I am rather sick than dead.

on a hot summers day in Chernarus it's not gonna be pleasant drinking warm unsterilised milk.... I'd rather prioritise eating some of those juicy pumpkins growing in the town gardens or the fruits growing in the orchids on the map!

Those damn veggies/fruits need to be utilized !

So is piss, but you won't catch me trying to drink it.

EDIT: I might have learned this fact from a cartoon, it might be bullshit...

Bullshit might also be sterile.
Edited by Chabowski
  • Like 1