SpAazZttIii

Giving away my 62days old characters equipment

Hey guys,

I played Dayz for a very long time and my DayZ-Hive-Character has all equipment you will need in DayZ.

It has every toolbeltitem. [From hatchet to gps and nightvision or rangefinder]

The weapon is a PP19SD with 3 mags.

Also it has morhpin a bloodbag and some other stuff you can find everywhere.

But I don't want to trade or sell it against something. I want to give it to you for free, because I don't want to play with this character and all the equipment. It feels kind of boring for me.

And NO I don't want to kill you with a cheap trick.

As a proof I'm gonna attach a link to a YouTube video where I show this equipment: http://youtu.be/iHO8QAWo9u0

HOW YOU CAN GET IT:

YOU JUST HAVE TO WRITE IN THIS THREAD WHY SPECIALLY YOU SHOULD HAVE IT AND ADD YOUR SKYPE-ID.

WITH A GOOD REASON, OR A GOOD STORY I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU.

At the 10.10.12 at 18 o'clock (GMT+1) I'll decide who will get the stuff.

Edited by SpAazZttIii
  • Like 1

I can find all that stuff in under 5 minutes...

lol sure...

Well done to the OP if he;s genuine. You're on a similar life cycle to me. I'm on day 68 I think? I too have everything in-game you need and agree it gets quite easy to survive.

I can also tell you It took me longer than 5 minutes to get it all too! I killed at least 3 people (in defence) and scavenged countless bodies, loot spawns, camps and crashed chopper sites! I also took 2 near fatal shots, got ran over, fell down ladders twice and been knocked out by uber strong zombies in that time. Ha d a fiar bit of help from my community mates too, which always helps!

Edited by Box

And for all those who haven't read it yet: "At the 10.10.12 at 18 o'clock (GMT+1) I'll decide who will get the stuff. "

Survives 62 days, yet has no pistol. So you're one of those guys who just logs in every few days to go to his lake and cook a bit of meat, I take it?

Survives 62 days, yet has no pistol. So you're one of those guys who just logs in every few days to go to his lake and cook a bit of meat, I take it?

No I'm not. :D I know some of these guys, but I'm not one. So I've got no pistol, because in my opinion bandages are of course much better and if I don't use a pistol, because I've got a silenced weapon with much ammo, I drop it or give it to someone. And I survived 62 days, because I haven't played it for at least 1 month.

Wouldnt mind having the bison, I fucking love silenced weapons. Had one yesterday after finding two heli crash sites in under 5 minutes, but then my vehicle and stuff got raided while I was sleeping. Well, dayz giveth and dayz taketh.

OR A GOOD STORY I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU.

I happen to be working on a short story for my college english writing class. I know there are some errors but i'm still working on it.

I glared over at my clock, it was 3:51 AM. I’d be getting up in a couple hours to go to class. I checked the clock again. It was 7:31 AM. Time to head to class. I slugged my bag over my back and headed out the door. Knowing I’d be doing the exact same tomorrow. I unlocked my car and got in. I decided to pull into 7/11 on the way and grab a small snack. Maybe I’d get a donut or two along with a coffee.

I walked through the doors to hear that annoying ring, letting the clerk know someone was entering the store. As I walked past the register the clerk mumbled something about half off on Reds when you buy 3 packs. I continued my way to the back near the slushy machine, next to it would be the large box that held the donuts. I stood in front of the box with the small door open and the tongs in my hands. Which did I want.. The glazed donut with sprinkles or a donut with a creamy filling. Again I hear that annoying ring. I looked back to see two men entering the store nervously. Heh maybe they were in a rush for those Reds on sale. I looked back in front of me and decided I’d just get both. I pack them into a small plastic bag and turn to the coffee maker. I grab a small cup and begin to fill it up with coffee. I over hear the two men speaking to each other but trying to keep quiet. Suddenly “Give me all the money in the register!” I turn to see one of the men pointing a gun to the clerks head. I turned back as if nothing happened. I made sure the lid was sealed to my coffee and walked over to the register. Standing next to the men as if I was just waiting for them to finish.

Truth was, I just wanted to get the day over with. The second man, short fella turned to me and demanded my wallet. I looked at him as if it were a joke. He slapped the coffee out of my hand and demanded it again. I said “seriously? Such a waste of a perfectly good coffee” he looked back at his partner and at that point I placed the donuts on the counter and punched him in the face, his friend now upset at me aimed the gun at me. I grabbed the small guys head and slammed it into the counter then approached the man holding the gun. He seemed nervous. I was going to ask him to please lower the gun but before I could get the words out my mouth I was laying on the ground. He ran out the store and the clerk was on the phone calling 911. I went to get up and reached for my wallet. I paid for the donuts and coffee that was spilled and headed out the door. The day soon came to an end.I glared over at my clock, it was 3:51 AM. I’d be getting up in a couple hours to go to class. I checked the clock again. It was 7:31 AM. Time to head to class. I slugged my bag over my back and headed out the door. Knowing I’d be doing the exact same tomorrow. I unlocked my car and got in. I decided to pull into 7/11..

Edited by Kilocuna
  • Like 1

I happen to be working on a short story for my college english writing class. I know there are some errors but i'm still working on it.

I glared over at my clock, it was 3:51 AM. I’d be getting up in a couple hours to go to class. I checked the clock again. It was 7:31 AM. Time to head to class. I slugged my bag over my back and headed out the door. Knowing I’d be doing the exact same tomorrow. I unlocked my car and got in. I decided to pull into 7/11 on the way and grab a small snack. Maybe I’d get a donut or two along with a coffee.

I walked through the doors to hear that annoying ring, letting the clerk know someone was entering the store. As I walked past the register the clerk mumbled something about half off on Reds when you buy 3 packs. I continued my way to the back near the slushy machine, next to it would be the large box that held the donuts. I stood in front of the box with the small door open and the tongs in my hands. Which did I want.. The glazed donut with sprinkles or a donut with a creamy filling. Again I hear that annoying ring. I looked back to see two men entering the store nervously. Heh maybe they were in a rush for those Reds on sale. I looked back in front of me and decided I’d just get both. I pack them into a small plastic bag and turn to the coffee maker. I grab a small cup and begin to fill it up with coffee. I over hear the two men speaking to each other but trying to keep quiet. Suddenly “Give me all the money in the register!” I turn to see one of the men pointing a gun to the clerks head. I turned back as if nothing happened. I made sure the lid was sealed to my coffee and walked over to the register. Standing next to the men as if I was just waiting for them to finish.

Truth was, I just wanted to get the day over with. The second man, short fella turned to me and demanded my wallet. I looked at him as if it were a joke. He slapped the coffee out of my hand and demanded it again. I said “seriously? Such a waste of a perfectly good coffee” he looked back at his partner and at that point I placed the donuts on the counter and punched him in the face, his friend now upset at me aimed the gun at me. I grabbed the small guys head and slammed it into the counter then approached the man holding the gun. He seemed nervous. I was going to ask him to please lower the gun but before I could get the words out my mouth I was laying on the ground. He ran out the store and the clerk was on the phone calling 911. I went to get up and reached for my wallet. I paid for the donuts and coffee that was spilled and headed out the door. The day soon came to an end.I glared over at my clock, it was 3:51 AM. I’d be getting up in a couple hours to go to class. I checked the clock again. It was 7:31 AM. Time to head to class. I slugged my bag over my back and headed out the door. Knowing I’d be doing the exact same tomorrow. I unlocked my car and got in. I decided to pull into 7/11..

And I guess we have a winner ;-)