Sign in to follow this  
That1neguy

US 1037 unban request

You may come to our TeamSpeak channel at anytime to discuss anything. The IP is 206.217.132.98. Look forward to seeing you soon.

[DG] Wishy

You may come to our TeamSpeak channel at anytime to discuss anything. The IP is 206.217.132.98. Look forward to seeing you soon.

[DG] Wishy

I would definitely do that If I was not banned from TS, please send me a PM instead.

I would definitely do that If I was not banned from TS, please send me a PM instead.

So you must be one of the guys kicking it with the ones whom spawned in a hotel on the server then. That would be the only group of people asking to be unbanned from TS. Enjoy your ban and find another server.

• Like 1

So you must be one of the guys kicking it with the ones whom spawned in a hotel on the server then. That would be the only group of people asking to be unbanned from TS. Enjoy your ban and find another server.

No I am not with those guys, but I was on the server when that happened, I was assisting you guys in relocating your camp when that hotel was spawned, I was banned from TS yesterday.

Dale, usumsortastupid? You were blatantly going exactly against the rules/guidelines we play with and just being a straight up douchetard to everyone, after being warned time after time not to. I kept personally warning you... and yet, you still insisted on keeping it up. Give up, grow up, and find another server and group to play with. We don't want you.

P.S. It looks like we're going private, so you can quit with the ban appeals.

• Like 1

Yes, as of today there is no more US 1037 public server! Time for a fresh start and to play the game as it was intended to be played :)

No I am not with those guys, but I was on the server when that happened, I was assisting you guys in relocating your camp when that hotel was spawned, I was banned from TS yesterday.

So what you meant to say was that we shared some of our spoils from PvP with you and when you seen all the goodies we had you only thought of yourself at that point. Enjoy the ban as we continue to work on putting up our own private hive. The ban will remain in effect. Find another server to play and group to play with and on.

Hey I was just trying to apologize, that why I asked for a PM, I realize I acted like a tard, but that's just my personality sorry.