MuL3QuE

Bug - I'm Stucked in Wilderness

Date/Time: I don't remember the exact day, It was in the final days of May.

What happened: I have played a little with a friend and we went to the Zub Castle. I stoped to play e exit the game. In the next day, when I tried to play, my avatar was stucked in wilderness map.

Where you were: I where in ZUB Castle

What you were doing: Exploring / Knowing that place.

*Current installed version: 1.7

*Server(s) you were on: Texas 09 (I think)

*Your system specs: Windows 7 Ultimate (SP1) - Intel Core i5-2500k - 8GB RAM - Video Card Radeon 6870HD

*Timeline of events before/after error: I went from Cherno to Zub Castle and I leave the game when I arrived there.

Hi im in wilderness to.... I dont know what to do, I have a lot of equipment and I dont want to respawn. My profile name is Nazgul... if any admin could help me please.

ID: 4330432

aiyds

Date/Time: 6am GMT, Sunday June 16th

What happened: Spawned in complete darkness with a guy walking toward me with a glowstick, and the sound of gunfire very close by. Disconnected thinking it was some funny business. Reconnected and was dead before the loading screen was finished.

Where you were: In the woods behind the bolata air strip.

What you were doing: Logged off of previous server because friend told me 1.7.1 had been released. Downloaded the update and finally got a spot in a server. Then that happened.

*Current installed version: 1.7.1

*Server(s) you were on: US1

*Your system specs: Windows 7 Ultimate (SP1) - Intel Core 2 quad q9550 - 8GB RAM - Video Card: gtx 460

*Timeline of events before/after error: Like previously stated.

Had it 2 times now. Just run out of it. You are at the border of the map in east.

Greets

But the seas on the East. You mean you're on the west?

So to get back to the map you run EAST. A compass is useful OTHERWISE if you walk into your shadow that's North (just after lunch EU time); then turn right 90deg... I've been running for 10mins...

Ye, sorry. Of course I mean west :D

Greets

i have this too, and have no equipment to add to the frustration, i was in a house in Kozlovka this AM, logged off to update, tried to enter different servers and same problem, wilderness and no houses etc and nothing in my pack.....GRRRR

I´ve made this:

A FIX for the wilderness is as follows :-

1. find server canada 2 (filter on "dayz _ canada 2" or somrthing)

For some reason this gets you to the debug forest. Don't ask me how. EVEN if you get a client error (versions) ignore it.

2. Head EAST for 2KM. That's all.

3. Restart and connect to server of choice. You're back!

It works

I´ve made this:

For some reason this gets you to the debug forest. Don't ask me how. EVEN if you get a client error (versions) ignore it.

It works

I actually found a forest, but what i have to do ? Run through it ?

I´ve made this:

It works

I actually found a forest' date=' but what i have to do ? Run through it ?

[/quote']

If you are in canada 2 you are in the debug forest, just run to the east in a couple of minutes you´ll see Pavlovo, the disconect and log in another server.

same here, just upgraded to 1.7.1 and the latest beta,

stuck in wilderness off the map, cant move or see weapon, cannot resawn.

have tried multiple servers, looks like its game over man, game over....rocket help!

i can confirm that Nazgul's solution works.

Whatever that server does, spawns you right off the West of the map, instead of 100 klicks out.

Thanks Nazgul!

and

Thank you Canada!

Happened to me but i got sniped the moment i spawned there, fucking great.

i can confirm that Nazgul's solution works.

Whatever that server does' date=' spawns you right off the West of the map, instead of 100 klicks out.

Thanks Nazgul!

and

Thank you Canada!

[/quote']

Actually it was dayzrab solution, Im glad you can fix it!

Anyone in Wilderness, try this:

It works,

maybe works for the people who are stucked in the ocean to, try it.

I´ve made this:

It works

Works! :)

How do you know which way is East without compass?

^ assuming its not night (don't ask me about following stars!) look at the shadows. EG if you're in the US/canada the sun is now in the west (ish), so the tree shade points EAST. Follow this direction when in the debug forest and you'll find civilisation in about 2KM.

Actually it was dayzrab solution' date=' Im glad you can fix it![/quote']I wasn't the originator either (cannot remember the source) but happy to spread the word.

Dead lucky that the "debug wilderness/hills" maps to the debug forest of "canada 2" or we'd all be shafted. Fingers crossed canada 2 doesn't update anytime soon.

I am also stuck, I ran East for almost 30 minutes, still stuck in there. Also, if I try to kill myself to respawn, I spawn back at the start with my same gear on. I can't find the Canadian 2nd server to get to the forest, so, any other servers for it would be awesome.

I´ve made this:

It works

Didnt worked for me so far. Tried the "Canada 2" thing too. Run about 70 minutes straight SE. Nothing at all.

The Canada 2 server is saying that I have an incorrect DayZ version. I have .5 and I think the server is running .4 so I'm guessing I need to find the old files to do a rollback on my game. Hopefully I can have some time to play around with this while it is still light on that server.

same issue here only when i spawn i scream command IE george fall back and suchwith many npcs near me (all AFK military) and im invisible

The "debug forest" bug is fixed in the next patch (due Monday). Not clear whether this also covers the debug wilderness.