Sign in to follow this  
Prevail

First time playing..damn shame

First time playing, within about 30 minutes I see an AFK bandit, which I couldn't kill, sadly...I took all of his ammo though..bitch.

TVXDn.png

I then, about 3 minutes after meeting him, meet a friendly player and two of his friends. The last thing I hear about a minute after meeting him is, "oh another hacker", and then I die.

• Like 1

You shouldn't have stole his ammo..

I know how you feel, just be very cautious around new players, and make sure to explain yourself

that's probably a duped body, not a player alive, he seems to be breathing and moving his arms slightly, but if you cannot kill it and can access his gear, he's considered dead

You shouldn't have stole his ammo..

Why?

Edit: On my new life, gotten my first hatchet...Only at 3317 blood though, ran into some zombies, didn't have a bandage...

Edited by Prevail

I found an AFK sniper yesterday (my 2nd day of play) and took all his gear, I wasn't looking for him but just stumbled onto him. I guess I was in the wrong place at the right time. Anyway, being a total noob that I am the gear didn't last long and I've learned not to use up ammo on zombies.