Sign in to follow this  
C.duck305

Private Hive 120+ vehicles, up to 10 choppers... Need more players!

Perks:

- Already 3 clans on the server, along with several random players doing their own thing.

- General store near kamenka + komoravo, also a place called UpRiisE's playground north of Komoravo with everything you would ever need (except a vehicle.... well maybe sometimes that too) Otmel has everything you would ever need aswell.

- 120+ vehicles on the server including up to 10 choppers (unlikely to have all spawned at once obviously)

- Active admins, very solid and quick to remove any and all hackers.

- Side chat enabled, including VON allowed - just dont SPAM!

- Clans are all against one another, rivalries galore (LBX is the best)

- Everyone spawns in with NVGs because night time is enabled and we want to make life slightly easier.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bottom line is we enjoy our server, but would love to add a couple more people to it. Currently the numbers of players are around 10-15 on average. Looking for somewhere around the big 30.

If you are interested in joining send me a message and ill let you know what the server name is.

Questions are welcome

• Like 5

this does sound good, where is the server based?

Servers based in East Coast, i live on the west coast and have zero lag. The server owner is running the server off of a very solid computer (IT guy). Also if you want to join send me a PM and I will give you the server name.

Highly recommended, i spent a good 4 hours on there last night and it's great, although it could do with a Whitelist or Password in the future due to a hacker spoiling to fun :)

Our current goal is to avoid a password/whitelist and simply establish a solid dayz community. If it gets to the point where we feel it is out of control we will look into implementing such an idea. Thank you for the feedback about your experience, hope you continue to play here. Also just so everyone knows we spent today adding a new "arena" area. I do not intend to give specifics but I will say it took a lot of time and effort. Our forum, Fireywater.com

Edited by C.duck305

Currently 20-25 consistent players, wanna get up to 35! Lets go people a couple more messages.