smokke1982@gmail.com

Challenged completed - Negative 1,000,000 humanity

So, i acheived one of my goals, I finally reached over (-)1,000,000 humanity.

I don't know if it's a bug or not, but I will post a screenshot as soon as I get home from work.

Anyone else out there with that kind of humanity?

post-36522-0-97842700-1349753999_thumb.j

Edited by razyel_kain
  • Like 2

I don't know if it's a bug or not, but I will post a screenshot as soon as I get home from work.

Anyone else out there with that kind of humanity?

Do not Multi-Thread. (whatever that means).

Merged.

Edited by Boneboys

No, and this is by far the simplest thing to achieve. Run about the coast like a lemming with a rifle and kill every poor survivor you see, you murderer of love and dreams. Wallow in your sin against your fellow man and burn in beanless hell...I'll sit in my Chernarus Humanist Society HQ, handing out bloodbags and sodas.

• Like 10

nope only at -95k. safe to say i will never see the hero skin but in my defence 95% of my kills were un-avoidable.

I'm sure they were. Had no idea so many survivors and heros would attack you... oh wait you're a bandit, an understandable decision to kill you.

Atleast you aim low, so you don't disappoint yourself.

Hardly an achievement like

Get back up to hero skin and you'll have earned some beans.

That's not an achievement, in the humanity meter it should say "asshole"

An achievement is to get +1.000.000 humanity

• Like 7

I'm sure they were. Had no idea so many survivors and heros would attack you... oh wait you're a bandit, an understandable decision to kill you.

well yeah, i lead a clan of course im going to end being a target and constantly killing people! If im fired upon of course i will fire back, my skin might mean people will shoot me on sight but thats the name of the game at times. Unfortunately for most players they end up the wrong end of my bullet. Hence im a -95K bandit and yeah im not that bothered about it :)

No, and this is by far the simplest thing to achieve. Run about the coast like a lemming with a rifle and kill every poor survivor you see, you murderer of love and dreams. Wallow in your sin against your fellow man and burn in beanless hell...I'll sit in my Chernarus Humanist Society HQ, handing out bloodbags and sodas.

I don't kill unarmed survivors. All my kills had weapons ranging from AK's to AS50. Mostly countersniping in cerno...

Even satan thinks you're an asshole

Edited by opeth

Stop lying. You cant kill someone with AS50 and get negative humanity. Be a jerk in game, not in life at least. Here we people punch jerky nerds like you :D

Stop lying. You cant kill someone with AS50 and get negative humanity. Be a jerk in game, not in life at least. Here we people punch jerky nerds like you :D

FYI, if it's a murder it drops your humanity. Last night i killed over 9 people on US 303 in the course of 2 hours. Count 8 murders and 1 bandit kill. I will post the screenshot tonight

FYI, if it's a murder it drops your humanity. Last night i killed over 9 people on US 303 in the course of 2 hours. Count 8 murders and 1 bandit kill. I will post the screenshot tonight

I really don't think anyone cares whether you do or not mate!

Edited by Dr.Duff

I really don't think anyone cares whether you do or not mate!

Really couldn't care less...i just wanted to brag about it...it's not everyday you reach that amount. Now if I could reset it and start again..that would be even better :))

Edited by razyel_kain

I think it's a solid achievement. For low down dirty murders like us. We need a bar, and you sir set it. Have some beans.

edit: I'd just like to say, I am not above killing unarmed players. Those are my favorite tears to enjoy.

Edited by Lobo

Derpy, I would never shoot you on sight...I would never shoot anyone on sight.

if i had the advantage i would give you the option to live, though trust being a major factor in DayZ and well the sheer lack of it take priority, i don't want me or any of my squad getting injured or killed.