Sign in to follow this  
joethespy

Loot Spawn system study

I'v been wondering and i am hopeing players are aloud to study loot spawning because i have been doing it and i want to know if im aloud to go deeper like into the code am i aloud to do that or is that a "no no" because im really intrested and i know some people like farming and i want to solve the problem of hopeing loot spawned...? So is this aloud?

vehicles spawn after each restart, doesnt take a genius to figure that out. When it comes to items i will think its once per hour except from crash sites.

vehicles spawn after each restart, doesnt take a genius to figure that out. When it comes to items i will think its once per hour except from crash sites.

Nope iv been testing it it takes around 30-45 mins for items to respawn,and no players in the area

I believe loot spawns are based on triggers and relative to the players in the area. For instance, if you remove all the loot from a spawn point, then move outside that spawn point's trigger area, and no other players are in the trigger area, then upon re-entering the trigger area again the loot will respawn. The catch is you must remove all loot from a spawn point for it to respawn, otherwise I believe it is timer based, although I'm not sure how long it remains.

I believe vehicles are spawned upon server restart though.

Simple.

Vehicles respawn every restart unless saved.

Loot spawns can be triggered by emptying the spot, leaving the area for 5 minutes and returning.

You don't need to study it, we already know how it works.

Simple.

Vehicles respawn every restart unless saved.

Loot spawns can be triggered by emptying the spot, leaving the area for 5 minutes and returning.

You don't need to study it, we already know how it works.

Sir you dont leave for 5 mins you leave for like 1.5mins and 20-50 meters away/cant see buiilding stuff will spawn :)

Vehicles is not saved or destroyed, respawn during a restart.

Loot must ALL be cleared from their spawn points and discarded. Best option is a zombie/player corpse, hide it when done. Then go 45m away, hide in a tree for 5-10minutes.

The reason you wait that long is because a store has like 20+ locations loot can spawn. Stuff will pop up right away and be tempting, but waiting the full 10 minutes will ensure nearly every spot has spawned loot. Also another trick is to have 1 player at the 45m location and it will trigger loot to spawn while you clear it out. It still requires removing all loot for the next 'cycle' to begin.

Sir you dont leave for 5 mins you leave for like 1.5mins and 20-50 meters away/cant see buiilding stuff will spawn :)

Sounds like you got it.

As for vehicle spawns - they don't always spawn on server restart.

And for the love of god, aloud means out loud. Allowed means permitted.

And yes, it's allowed.

• Like 1