Sign in to follow this  
elpaulio

Looking for private hives

Hi guys,

Firstly hope i'm in the right area for posting this if not apologies i will look harder next time! ;)

Secondly i'm new here and well looking for private hives to join.

Myself and 3 others who i have recently introduced to this game are not only especially bad at it

also do not want to get caught up with all the hacking that goes on in the public servers.

We currently find 'recruit' (yes i know we're lightweights) with little to nobody on the server in the

hope we are not messed with by cheaters hackers etc.

I don't mind playing with others as i think this is what dayz is all about both survivors and bandits

but i just don't want my experience of this rather amazing game ruined by the filth that has come

out of the woodwork with this games growing popularity.

So if anyone could recomend any private hives or even invite us in!

I would be very appreciative of that!

Many thanks,

I would recommend checking out http://forums.bmrf.me and making an account there. This will add you to the whitelist for our private server so you can hopefully enjoy the game hacker free with your friends. Admins are almost always available and watching side chat to answer any questions or concerns that may arise.

After making an account, all you have to do is attempt to join the server. You can search for "Billy Mays" and you'll see both of our servers. The #1 server has third person and the #2 server does not allow third person.

We hope you check us out, and welcome to DayZ!

STILL LOOKING FOR A FEW MORE PLAYERS WHO WANT TO JOIN THE FUN!!! as of 10/2 we have 30 players and slots are filling fast!!!

Server Setup:

Map: Chernarus

Difficulty: Veteran

Side chat: disabled (working on enabling)

Timezone: GMT-5

Restarts: 3 times (12am,8am,4pm)

Vehicles: 75 including 3 choppers + Suv (more custom vehicles on the way)

Max ping: 260

3rd Person: ON

Crosshairs: ON

Death Messages: ON

Tracers/Nameplates: OFF

in addition to this the admins are working diligently to add custom skins, vehicles and more to make this the most incredible server out there!

Contact info admins on Skype:

generalmaximus23 - Max

Nutcruncher - robert

killa - josh

**** All new members (for clans only your leader)will be required to do an interview via Skype as part of the application process.

Many thanks for your help guys!

I also spent sometime reading through other posts and i now have that warm and fuzzy feeling that i am going to be able to

trully enjoy this game!

Our clan First 2 Fight ( www.grupaf2f.pl) will be lunching hacker-free server. The server is 30 slots, and password protected THe slots will be increased once the server will become full.

Name of the server: DayZ Bliss - DE MY229 (v1.7.2.6/Beta 97771) [VETERAN] [GMT] - hosted by grupaf2f.p

Settings

Difficulty=Veteran

Map=chernarus[

Timezone=GMT-2[

3rd person=on[/

Cross hair=off[/

Name plate=off[/

Death message=on

]Side chat=on

Vehicles= 25

We want to limit the vehicle limit as well as resets to prevent everyone from having own car and ''good weapons''. We want to create a real survival environment where having a car and good weapon and gear makes you a target to everyone ;) .Instead of everry single player running with AS50 and infrared.

We Currently have 2 clans and few lone wolfs playing. Please email me at lukaz1987@hotmail.com to join our server and have cheat free fun

Our clan First 2 Fight ( www.grupaf2f.pl) will be lunching hacker-free server. The server is 30 slots, and password protected THe slots will be increased once the server will become full.

Name of the server: DayZ Bliss - DE MY229 (v1.7.2.6/Beta 97771) [VETERAN] [GMT] - hosted by grupaf2f.p

Settings

Difficulty=Veteran

Map=chernarus[

Timezone=GMT-2[

3rd person=on[/

Cross hair=off[/

Name plate=off[/

Death message=on

]Side chat=on

Vehicles= 25

We want to limit the vehicle limit as well as resets to prevent everyone from having own car and ''good weapons''. We want to create a real survival environment where having a car and good weapon and gear makes you a target to everyone ;) .Instead of everry single player running with AS50 and infrared.

We Currently have 2 clans and few lone wolfs playing. Please email me at lukaz1987@hotmail.com to join our server and have cheat free fun