Sign in to follow this  
SmokeyFTM

BattlEye: WinAPI Failure #13

I was just on serve DE 373 and Battleye updated ingame to version 1.18 i think, then the 5 out of the 6 people on the server all get kicked, the 1 other person was still on the server when i tried to join but i get kicked at the lobby screen with the message; kicked by battleye winAPI failure #13

What is this sh1t ? I can play on a server 2 minutes before i get kicked... WHY ? :S

What is this sh1t ? I can play on a server 2 minutes before i get kicked... WHY ? :S

Same problem, everyone on a server was being kicked for this, even the people whose server it was. I had Failure #13, can join for a few seconds then am kicked... not sure if it's relevant but occurred after I downloaded the latest client from Batteye.

Yup these stupid BE updates are getting old now, everyone in the server saw the update and stated "gosh hope we don't get booted" at the time myself and a few other people had just spent 4 freaking hours repairing a heli to the point of it being able to fly, were looking out for a servo then boom, everyone kicked and no one can join now due to this error message.

I sent them an email but if I could disable BE on my server with the multiple updates daily now causing issues I would happily do so, our public hive instance just sits there, given we are unable to do anything given the rules but our private hive servers which people use and have white lists, well I am forced to used BE and put up with this crap. If it's to stop people hacking this is causing us far more issues.

same here 1st it would fail to update , waited in lobby for a couple of mins. Yes update succ. ver 1.18 , click ok 5 sec in i get failure # 13

I get that #13 winapi error now too. I thought it was a problem with my client, but if it's suddenly happening to other people I figure it must be on battleye's end.

I was first kicked because battleye failed to update itself in-game. I downloaded the latest BE .dll files from their site and put them in both arma2 and arma2oa BE folders. After trying to connect, I got kicked for the #13 winapi error.

I just re-installed arma2 and dayz through dayzcommander and I am connected just fine now.

Yep seems to be a bug in 1.80 everyone in my group that updated got kicked a few moments after.

Seems to be a widespread issue with the BattlEye update that was applied a few minutes ago (1.80), I'm sure it will be resolved shortly.

Edited by smasht_AU

its not just DAYZ, our entire server for another mod just got kicked for the same,, currently there will be 2 million pissed off arma players right now!

• Like 1

Seems to be a widespread issue with the BattlEye update that was applied a few minutes ago (1.80), I'm sure it will be resolved shortly.

Maybe if they took their time with their updates, rather than spamming them out like they're a dayzmod forum member with an 'idea' we'd have less issues.

• Like 1

I got kicked but was able to rejoin without issue, will see if it kicks again.

its not just DAYZ, our entire server for another mod just got kicked for the same,, currently there will be 2 million pissed off arma players right now!

Maybe if they took their time with their updates, rather than spamming them out like they're a dayzmod forum member with an 'idea' we'd have less issues.

Wonder what their QA Testing phase consists of... WinApi failure is basically their own programming error... maybe they test with monkeys in an isolated chamber typing at calculators? Friggin' fools.

• Like 1

THIS IS SOME FUCKING BULLSHIT BOHEMIA. STOP UPDATING YOUR ANTI CHEAT AND KICKING LEGIT PLAYERS! YOU GUYS FAIL AS A ANTICHEAT. AND EVERYTIME THERES A NEW VERSION IT ONLY TAKES THE HACKERS A COUPLE DAYS TO MAKE ANOTHER HACK. ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE ARE PEOPLE SELLING ILLEGAL KEYS FOR $3 dollars a POP. SO HACKERS DONT EVEN CARE IF THEY GET BANNED. SO FUCK YOU!

• Like 1

Another update got pushed out, I assume to fix the error.