Sign in to follow this  
oceanie

Bad version, server rejected connection

Hey, me and my friend have been having this issue for a day or so now. Basiclly what happens Is when we join a server (any server) it kicks out us and says "Bad verison, server rejected connection" or It just says "You have been kicked out of the game."

We have tried verifiying the integrity of the game cache with both games and It's still not working.

Any suggestions on what we should do?

Is yah beta up to date? Have yah tried wiping/reinstalling dayz files? My boy has had same issues, i havnt had a chance to have a look at his PC yet to suss what is up. (lives at mothers) So interested myself in the fix?

Is yah beta up to date? Have yah tried wiping/reinstalling dayz files? My boy has had same issues, i havnt had a chance to have a look at his PC yet to suss what is up. (lives at mothers) So interested myself in the fix?

My beta is up to date, my dayz is up to date and all that. I havent tried reinstalling but I'll do that shortly.

I had the ARMA2 Beta installed via Steam. DayZ Commander showed it as the latest version. I was getting kicked for the same reason. I tried deleting the Beta in Steam and reinstalling it: didn't help. Tried reinstalling DayZ via DayZ Commander: didn't work.

Told DayZ Commander to overwrite what Steam had, and to reinstall the ARMA 2 patch: worked.

Try that.