Sign in to follow this  
monstacookie

dayz won't launch :(

Hi there, I haven't played DayZ in a while but I wanted to try again so I dlled patch 1.7.2.6, placed it in the right folder installed the latest arma II build (91777).

However, when I press the cmd shortcut for dayz beta the black cmd screen pops up (like usual) but then almost instantly dissapears and nothing happens after that. I followed the psisyndicate install guide and I've played the game before so something went wrong or changed that I am unaware of.

I'll keep looking but if anyone knows what's wrong with it could you please tell me?

Thnx a bunch!

Dayzcommander and be done with it...

DayZcommander is so simple you can't fuck it up.

I downloaded dayzcommander and tried to join a server but it said: bad serial number given in setup.

Any help?

I downloaded dayzcommander and tried to join a server but it said: bad serial number given in setup.

Any help?

You need to run the games as administrator (whats happening is a registry error), so if you have steam, right click on the steam icon, run as administrator. You might as well verify both games while yer at it (right click on games in library/ properties/ its in there somewhere), then fire both games up individually all the way to the menu's, (ARMA the OA) Then it should be sweet.

Edited by KingOchaos