Sign in to follow this  
MaiiinStream

anyone know any good private hive servers?

I'm trying this server now, it is a server using an extended version of DayZ.

To play here you have to download the extended MOD of "DayZRedux".

I like the idea and for 2 days i've been playing very nice on there server, it runs good, no lag or whatever.

Try it, it keeps the spirit of Rocket alive..........which most of the servers do NOT anymore, most DayZ servers are PvP servers and the main idea of a post apocalyptic surviving game has been lost there.

Wait for the stand-alone version before returning to the public hive, for now just test out these different privat hives.

i love the prospect of the stand alone having the "real" spirit back to the game, the virus will be back to live and you can get infected. Sickness and cures will bring a reall challange back to the game. This was the idea from the beginning, Rockets was able to test some logics for it without the main public knowing what is going on. It has been kept a closed secret, but he talked to much in his last filmed interview. I can not say to much, but he actually gave away the idea ( looked at the turd sign to long.... :) )

Just test out these privat hives, and don't be fooled with some kind of dodgy executables or applications needed for playing on a private hive, you should not have to install applications to play on private hives !!!!

For the server i just mentioned, you only have to download a "addon" folder which you put in the directory of arma at the same location the @DayZ folder is located, then you only have to change your start-up parameter.

Fckkk, completely forgot to give the link to the server information :) >>>>

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/96474-dayz-redux-dayz-purist-focused-custom-dayz-mod-formerly-dayz-diaf/

Have fun

Edited by Allie

[CKW] has a lot of good private hive servers. We got takistan, lingor and are considering bringing back charnarus. we have an active community and a zero tolerance policy on hacking and duping. Check us out at CKWgaming.com