Sign in to follow this  
mrbananas

Looking for players

I'm a fairly experienced DayZ player and have survived many days at a time I've been looking for some players to survive the apocalypse, I've joined many clans in the past e.g. The BSB Network, and Surviving The Horror. but none seem to fit my playing style, i'm more of a survivalist that a bandit, I don't usually kill on sight but if the other player poses a large threat i shall shoot but I'm asking are there any other players who have a similar play style, i was hoping to find 3 or 4 more players to play with to reset their character, or even join a non-hive server so we can have different characters just something to make a new character and survive from scratch.

i would prefer to have British or European players because i live in England and a time zone difference would make complications.

So, Me

im 14 years old

i play dayz most days at around 5pm-9pm (UTC) on weekends i play more

I'm a fan of building bases and camps so that would be on the to do list, also finding a vehicle would be nice.

i have played dayz for about 3 months now

I'm looking for mature players now people that will run around screaming at the top of their voices preferably English speaking, but if English isn't your native language its fine if you only know the basics of the English language.

If you're interested you can contact me on Steam or Skype.

Skype - Mrbananajew

Steam - Mrbananajew

- Good luck. :)