Apackof12Ninjas

US 3349 Hosted by Quant (admin abuse)

Server Name: (Please include this in the thread title also.)

US 3349 Hosted by Quant

IP

199.116.118.8:2322

(Your) Timezone:

US CDT

Date/Time:/

10/6/2012

Server Administrator('s): ScurvyNutz- ~Quant~

What happened:

I with 4-5 others raided a known base camp by the server admins and discovered several scripted in weapons as well as satchel charges and tons of vehicles located at 064 028 above Devils Mountain. During the raid the admin logged in and observed occasionally kicking people via rcon console. Once we left he reset the server to get back most of his stuff. When it came back up we killed him after he killed one of our guys. He then reset the server to prevent us from looting his body. We destroyed his base a total of 4 times with their own scripted in satchel charges and logged off. When we logged on today we discovered that we were banned.

Evidence/Proof [Required] : see attachements can get further proof if needed.

EDIT: Minor spelling correction =x

post-116167-0-43045300-1349567272_thumb.

post-116167-0-07694800-1349567459_thumb.

post-116167-0-90037400-1349567484_thumb.

Edited by Apackof12Ninjas

why block out your own name?

In retrospect it was a bad idea. It was done to hide who participated in the raid to prevent the admins from further abusing their powers and banning the rest of us.

Bit of a moot point now.

Here is a video of the raid. It doesnt prove actual admin abuse, but it does prove what we did and where we did it.

FYI it does show us using satchel charges in the video, and again this is heresay at this point but those were satchel charges we stole from their camp and used against them.

In any case shortly after the events of this video we were banned from the server.

Oh and for a lengthy description of the events, read the description on the youtube video.

I am no lawyer, I have no college experience, but this accusation is lacking real evidence, so I ask that these points be clarified.

+Why was the only tent shown one that had no scripted equipment as described?

+No direct proof was shown that the battleeye ban messege was from that server? Why wasn't it included in the video?

+What's to prove that this "informant" existed. I understand privacy must be kept, but for the actual abuse accusation, his testimony is key. This further asks the question how did you actually find it?

+Is it wrong for players to horde vehicles? Even if it may be an admin? Whats to stop anyone from just finding it and taking it from them?

+Use of satchel charges? Destroy evidence key to your arguement before documentation? Strange. Not only once, but four times you did this, and none of this equipment was documented? For someone who claimed to be doing us justice and "planned" this event, this didn't cross your mind?

+Why wasn't the names of the accused taken with the server name included? Such as holding the "i" button to prove direct association?

+Whats to prove this Scurvynuts was actually him. A problem exists within the program that one can change their name while keeping the Guid the same, creating the ability to mask one's identity? This would cause the player ranking to show multiple scurvy characters?

+Why was the equipment used by the four other personnel not also documented to prove the equipment used was also legitimate?

+It was also stated that the server was reset multiple times? Other than heresay where is the direct evidence for this?

10. As a server admin:

You are not permitted to ban players for killing yourself or clan members. (no evidence presented)

You are not permitted to shutdown your server when your(you're) killed. (no evidence presented)

You are not permitted to shutdown your server when you lose a vehicle. (no direct evidence presented)

You are not permitted to ban for suspected cheats or exploits, you need solid evidence, IE logs. (n/a)

+Finally, I ask this directly to the Global Forum Moderator. With the large gaps in this arguement you were quick to decide this case "approved" even stating that, "But beware those screenshots could easily be of another server, before X or Y happened." What is the basis of this confirmation when no real direct evidence was presented?

• Like 1

1: The first video was made to document the raid not the admin abuse.

2: See second video

3: The informant is Irrelevent.

4: No

5: The burden of proof that we used spawned satchel charges (which is the excuse the admins of US 3349 gave me) to blow up their base is on the admins.

They refused to give any proof.

10. As a server admin:

You are not permitted to ban players for killing yourself or clan members. (no evidence presented)

You are not permitted to shutdown your server when your(you're) killed. (no evidence presented)

You are not permitted to shutdown your server when you lose a vehicle. (no direct evidence presented)

You are not permitted to ban for suspected cheats or exploits, you need solid evidence, IE logs. (n/a)

1: Proof I was banned is in the second video.

2: The evidence for that is on US 3349 server logs which they refuse to show

3: See above

4: See above

Here are the facts

I was banned for no legitimate reason from US 3349.

The reason I claim that was banned is because I pissed in their cherios.

The reason they claim I was banned is because I used illicit means to do so. IE spawn in satchel charges. To which they've offered no proof, because "they dont have to"

Please remember that your 'facts' can always be made up. I state this because anyone can use a few videos of them being 'banned' and then type up a reason. Try to get some of US 3349 Staff to comment on here?

• Like 1

Please remember that your 'facts' can always be made up. I state this because anyone can use a few videos of them being 'banned' and then type up a reason. Try to get some of US 3349 Staff to comment on here?

I understand. Im just putting everything I have out there. I know it may not be enough to do anything but I am just doing what I can so that something like this can be avoided in the future.

I understand that what I did was a dick thing to do. No question. But banning me for doing it is the real meat of the matter. And thats where the issue is.

Fact: Im banned from US 3349

Thats all I can realistically prove.

All I ask the DayZ team to do is ask for proof that the ban was legitimate and if its not then its Admin abuse and force them to remove the bans on me and my squad or ban their server from the public hive.

EDIT: Just saw the second part of your post >_<

lights who posted here is one of them.

Im pretty sqeebs is affiliated with Quant.

But Scurvy is the admin that was on at the time of these events.

I would love for them to offer their side of it and offer any proof that they banned me legitimately. But they are not on speaking terms with me for obvious reasons.

On a further note I state a definition: Harassment = n. the act of systematic and/or continued unwanted and annoying actions of one party or a group, including threats and demands.The purposes may vary, including racial prejudice, personal malice, an attempt to force someone to quit a job or grant sexual favors, apply illegal pressure to collect a bill, or merely gain sadistic pleasure from making someone fearful or anxious.(http://legal-diction....com/harassment). Keep this in mind during the argument. As stated, and submitted by Apackof12Ninjas via the video, states they found this location and purposefully assaulted this base repeatedly. Now I qoute the server hosting rules:

"12. You are permitted to kick or ban for cheating/hacking/exploiting that is affecting players in a server-disruptive way, providing you have solid evidence."

I can understand that the act of attacking a camp to gain an upper hand is well within the rights of the player(s) involved, but KNOWING that this base was to return on server reset and to continue this advance with the knowledge that they were not going to improve the situation any further by repeated attempts goes well beyond unnecessary malice. This camp, by questioning the party involved and not just the gathering of a one Scurvynuts' opinion, but a group of people not necessarily comprised of ~Quant~. Which begs to reason; Was this just a means of using exploits adherent to the game to one's personal emotional gain. Now i quote the post used as further evidence by the publisher of the video:

"The planning for this actually started quite some time after we invited ~Quant~ to come play on our server Shiva Sanctuary 1 (a private hive) to which we were given....a condescending and somewhat insulting 'no thank you'."

"We didn't go after Quants base camp for this reason alone. We did it because the opportunity presented itself."

"At some point Scurvy logged in and reset the server twice after we left to recover what he had lost. We then rejoined the server and narrowly missed killing him. We then proceeded to destroy their base for a 2nd and 3rd time."

The third quote strikes me the wrong way. They used an "exploit" to proceed to harass this one member, and possibly any other member that joined the server which is well within the server admin's right to kick or ban an individual.

"As this is a public server and we broke no rules listed under the EULA or ones listed on Dayzmod.com"

Referencing the Dayzmod.com forums Forum Roles and Rules:

"Hypocricy:(Hypocrisy)

Breaking rules to stop other rule breakers, or to prove a point. Just because they did it, doesn't mean you can do it as well, nor should you ban evade to prove a 'point'."

In speaking with the server admin it is apparent that individuals supporting identical IPs and GUIDs were attempting to circumvent these bans under several other aliases.

I agree with the previous quote about the rules, in all the evidence provided there was no evidence of foul play. This goes for the ~Quant~ as well. As stated in a forum post "A beginners Guide to Dayz Servers and Administration":

"There are, however, ways of combating hackers without breaking the rules: Shut the server down IMMEDIATELY - This will most likely end up in a Hive rollback and any users who died will most likely get their gear back. THIS IS NOT FOOLPROOF. IT DOES NOT WORK ALL THE TIME. Social Engineering - Befriend the hacker. Get them on your side. Do your research. Look on Hack sites. Sign up for forums and learn how they hack. Don't sit on the DayZ Forums and gripe about how hackers are a huge problem and there's nothing that we can do about them. We can DO WHAT WE CAN because WE MUST.

more to come! "

This thread was posted, and pinned by The Forum administrator stating this is a valid defense against suspicious activity. If ~Quant~ believed this to be exploitation on his server, and was under the belief that this could adversely affect the enjoyment of the game in which they hosted, this is justified by the rules for Server Hosting. I will end it on a final note. As quoted by the publisher of the video:

"But ultimately we're not sorry, we would do it again. Because its part the game, =), We don't mind counter attacks, we welcome it"

I ask the makers of Dayz, is harassment part of the game and does the process of Server Reporting support this kind of behavior?

Edited by Sqweebs

"12. You are permitted to kick or ban for cheating/hacking/exploiting that is affecting players in a server-disruptive way, providing you have solid evidence."

I can understand that the act of attacking a camp to gain an upper hand is well within the rights of the player(s) involved, but KNOWING that this base was to return on server reset and to continue this advance with the knowledge that they were not going to improve the situation any further by repeated attempts goes well beyond unnecessary malice. This camp, by questioning the party involved and not just the gathering of a one Scurvynuts' opinion, but a group of people not necessarily comprised of ~Quant~. Which begs to reason; Was this just a means of using exploits adherent to the game to one's personal emotional gain. Now i quote the post used as further evidence by the publisher of the video:

Wait wait....so I was banned because I was being too good at being a bandit?

The third quote strikes me the wrong way. They used an "exploit" to proceed to harass this one member, and possibly any other member that joined the server which is well within the server admin's right to kick or ban an individual.

Any proof we used a "exploit"? By the way what was this "exploit" your referring to?

"As this is a public server and we broke no rules listed under the EULA or ones listed on Dayzmod.com"

Referencing the Dayzmod.com forums Forum Roles and Rules:

"Hypocricy:(Hypocrisy)

Breaking rules to stop other rule breakers, or to prove a point. Just because they did it, doesn't mean you can do it as well, nor should you ban evade to prove a 'point'."

In speaking with the server admin it is apparent that individuals supporting identical IPs and GUIDs were attempting to circumvent these bans under several other aliases.

I agree with the previous quote about the rules, in all the evidence provided there was no evidence of foul play. This goes for the ~Quant~ as well. As stated in a forum post "A beginners Guide to Dayz Servers and Administration":

"There are, however, ways of combating hackers without breaking the rules: Shut the server down IMMEDIATELY - This will most likely end up in a Hive rollback and any users who died will most likely get their gear back. THIS IS NOT FOOLPROOF. IT DOES NOT WORK ALL THE TIME. Social Engineering - Befriend the hacker. Get them on your side. Do your research. Look on Hack sites. Sign up for forums and learn how they hack. Don't sit on the DayZ Forums and gripe about how hackers are a huge problem and there's nothing that we can do about them. We can DO WHAT WE CAN because WE MUST.

more to come! "

This thread was posted, and pinned by The Forum administrator stating this is a valid defense against suspicious activity. If ~Quant~ believed this to be exploitation on his server, and was under the belief that this could adversely affect the enjoyment of the game in which they hosted, this is justified by the rules for Server Hosting. I will end it on a final note. As quoted by the publisher of the video:

"But ultimately we're not sorry, we would do it again. Because its part the game, =), We don't mind counter attacks, we welcome it"

I ask the makers of Dayz, is harassment part of the game and does the process of Server Reporting support this kind of behavior?

So TLDR: I was banned for being mean spirited, Because surely if I was hacking or sploiting you would have proof of this.

Incidently I talked to someone with connections to HFB servers and they do not give Admins the ability to see logs, so basically. The Quant admins cannot prove that the ban was legitimate.

Wait wait....so I was banned because I was being too good at being a bandit?

Any proof we used a "exploit"? By the way what was this "exploit" your referring to?

So TLDR: I was banned for being mean spirited, Because surely if I was hacking or sploiting you would have proof of this.

Incidently I talked to someone with connections to HFB servers and they do not give Admins the ability to see logs, so basically. The Quant admins cannot prove that the ban was legitimate.

So again. Here you state yet another "contact" as means for your argument. Care to divulge contact information? As I do believe this to be public information as for the sale purposes of obtaining a server for use. I would like the name or maybe some contact information to be able to validate your claim as it is pertinent for your case.

So again. Here you state yet another "contact" as means for your argument. Care to divulge contact information? As I do believe this to be public information as for the sale purposes of obtaining a server for use. I would like the name or maybe some contact information to be able to validate your claim as it is pertinent for your case.

Who are you?

And how are you relevant?

Hello, I am one of the several admins of US 3349. Herein I will detail my full account of the night in question regarding the ban of this particular individual.

members of my clan and i including the server owner were finishing up a night of having some fun on the server and started logging off. I had been logged on via the BE Rcon to view player activity due to our server being hit by hackers and suspicious activity since the server had been created. For this reason alone I had begun to view server logs in an attempt to reduce the amount of malicious activity and bring balance to the server for everyone who may log on so that gameplay would no longer be disrupted.

Keep in mind that I am new to being a server admin and I am still learning what to look for in the logs and what can and cannot be done to combat these problems that seem to be plaguing the module. When viewing the logs I noticed a pattern of “pipebombs” being and helicopter explosions being used to destroy locations and even our base previously within the last couple weeks. One such event took place while a few of us were having some fun at the airfield and the explosions we heard lead me to look in the logs to see what this was.

The particular night in question that I banned these individuals had followed a similar pattern to previous events we had encountered before and I had believed that this behaviour was indeed quite suspicious and as I've looked on these forums from what I've read I am allowed to kick/ban for behaviour such as this. These individuals either spawned or used multiple "pipebombs" and detonated them in order to destroy a base camp, but this was not just a one time thing as my logs show this has happened MULTIPLE times and in short succesion on the night in question.

They claim that I was logged in the whole time in game, which I was not... Initially I was logged in Rcon and viewing player logins to see if I recognized any names. Upon viewing the live logs I noticed the excessive usage of the “pipebombs”. Not knowing at the time what “pipebombs” were i viewed this as extremely suspicious behaviour and did a fast google and found out they were satchel charges. Looking at the loot drop rate of this particular item it seemed rather fishy to me that such a mass amount of these items were used in such short succession. The total stock of satchels at the camp totalled five. I began to kick these individuals in an attempt to stop their potentially malicious behavior. Numerous times under the Rcon i noticed the same IP's using different names to login to the server in order to circumvent the kicking of these individuals.

While trying to learn the proper way to begin the ban procedure I had no idea at the time but to log on and see if my suspicions were correct. I logged my character in to find our base in ruins, our base raped and violated. The destruction of the base was by all means allowed and I made a small change to the the Maxping setting as I also noticed that a few of these individuals had pings over 150ms so i set the maxping to 110ms. I reset the server for settings to take effect, and it was only later that I realized that this could be done on the fly through the Rcon. After server reset, I sat in the lobby and logged into the Rcon and watch these individuals log back on repeatedly and the logs show again more usage of said satchel charges to do the same thing over and over again. this process of kicking lasted at least an hour- to be honest, I lost track of how many times i had to kick them to stop them from their harassing behaviour. In the end I had to finally issue an IP ban in order to get the issue resolved which brings us to another topic as well.

This clan, Shiva Organization, that this gentleman is part of was affiliated with us and friends with us for quite some time. From the small talk I had with this man, I use this term loosely, there is blatant proof of premeditated harassment due to us not wanting to play on a "their" private hive server where THEY are not bound by any set rules or regulations. They can do whatever they want and obtain what they want when they want in whatever quantity they so desire. I am not saying that this is what they did in order to obtain the mass amount of items they used in such a case but i say this because they openly admit to such harassment which even though was to a small group’s base; our server has a low population count so this detracts from the overall gameplay experience of all players involved.

I wish to provide the log evidence which shows the multiple logins using same IP's and all “pipebombs” references listed as well as showing all similar behaviour which led me to scrutinize foreign player actions more carefully. I in no way shape or form have anything against this group of individuals, but i firmly believe that this was a wrong way to go about dealing with our refusal to join their server. I admit that we had a few satchel charges in our possession that we found legitimately along with a few other pieces of equipment that former hackers left behind on our servers and others. Yet, none of that was not legitimate or would warrant such abuse to our player group whatsoever. If anything it seems a personal attack as this gentleman and I shared harsh words and did not see eye to eye previously to this current situation.

As far as the allegations of multiple server resets; no, I did not reset the server.. I shutdown the server in order to circumvent this harassment and suspicious behaviour initially until I was able to IP ban to stop this issue from happening again. If after viewing our logs I am found to be in the wrong I will gladly lift the ban but I will not agree with it as this is a clear case of intentional aggression, plain and simple, along with unforgivable and egregious behaviour that this community should not support and watch out for similar cases. We don’t need people that take this kind of action for something so small in a gaming environment. Please PM legacy and let me know how to get you a pristine log file as i want it to be in its natural state without any possible tampering.

Edited by Scurvynutz

Who are you?

And how are you relevant?

I would ask the same of you. I would ask the same to the Forum administrator. I would ask the same to the members of ~Quant~ and the rest of the player community. Why would the relevance of my presence deter you? Do I threaten you? Because that is not my purpose. I like to play Dayz, and I like this server. Does it mean that I'm biased? Maybe. But, again, lets ask the question, "Why am I relevant?" I saw this post and was concerned for that activity of the server I had recently called home. Upon reading further there were holes in your argument. These holes couldn't possibly prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that these events had happened other than providing sketchy videos and quotes. I'm tired of hearing the catchall "I heard this from a [friend] of a [friend]" or "My contacts in (fill in the blank) said". These are baseless cop-outs to sway a jury without provincial evidence and they make me sick. It was stated that this assault was planned, am I wrong? It was stated that this happened several times, am I wrong? Then please, by all means, enlightened me why no evidence other than reciting your own quotes, restating rules, and presenting lackluster videos and pictures are all I have. If I have acted beyond my rights of being in the Dayz community then I am willing to accept your opinion as so, and if the Forum Administrator think that my questions are out of line or are "Irrelevant" then a simple request to withdraw is all I need. However, if that is not the case, I want solid evidence. My relevance is unimportant.

Edited by Sqweebs

The particular night in question that I banned these individuals had followed a similar pattern to previous events we had encountered before and I had believed that this behaviour was indeed quite suspicious and as I've looked on these forums from what I've read I am allowed to kick/ban for behaviour such as this.

Re-read the server hosting rules, You cant ban people for such reasons/behaviors. You have to have concrete evidence.

These individuals either spawned or used multiple "pipebombs" and detonated them in order to destroy a base camp, but this was not just a one time thing as my logs show this has happened MULTIPLE times and in short succesion on the night in question.

We used multiple "pipebombs" or satchel charges as they are known to anyone with rudimentary knowledge of this game that we stole from your base camp.

The total stock of satchels at the camp totalled five. I began to kick these individuals in an attempt to stop their potentially malicious behavior

Ignorance of the number of your stock is not evidence that we were spawning in satchel charges.

Your story about logs is full of holes. In short you dont have any logs.

I logged my character in to find our base in ruins, our base raped and violated. The destruction of the base was by all means allowed and I made a small change to the the Maxping setting as I also noticed that a few of these individuals had pings over 150ms so i set the maxping to 110ms. I reset the server for settings to take effect

If this isnt a admission of abusing Admin powers, I dont know what is.

After server reset, I sat in the lobby and logged into the Rcon and watch these individuals log back on repeatedly and the logs show again more usage of said satchel charges

Apparently you dont know how things work in Arma 2/DayZ.

If a tent that has been saved is looted and not saved afterwords, upon a server "reset" or shutdown the items that were in the tent when it was last saved will have respawned in them. This is how people duplicate items via tents.

This is how we acquired more satchel charges, you were unintentionally dupeing them for us.

I lost track of how many times i had to kick them to stop them from their harassing behaviour

*trys to hold back laughter*

Harassment via goin to your stuff and blowing it up with your own loot is not a bannable offense bucko.

They can do whatever they want and obtain what they want when they want in whatever quantity they so desire. I am not saying that this is what they did in order to obtain the mass amount of items they used in such a case but i say this because they openly admit to such harassment which even though was to a small group’s base; our server has a low population count so this detracts from the overall gameplay experience of all players involved.

You do know that a private hive cannot bring items from its server to a public hive right???

We came in with modest but decent gear and used most of your own weapons and illegitimate weapons against you.

As far as the allegations of multiple server resets; no, I did not reset the server.. I shutdown the server in order to circumvent this harassment

ahem

I reset the server for settings to take effect' date=' and it was only later that I realized that this could be done on the fly through the Rcon. After server reset, I sat in the lobby and logged into the Rcon[/quote']

If you shut the server down and then turn it back on thats whats called a "reset".

Still have yet to see a legitimate reason to ban not only me but the others who raided your camp.

Still have yet to see a legitimate reason to ban not only me but the others who raided your camp.

And I still await the evidence that proves this ban was made for that very reason. I can look at these textual posts saying you did this or he did that. But as stated before and even by the Global Forum Administrator, your evidence for this event is lacking. Also ~Quant~'s argument lacks physical evidence as well, but why would the necessity of providing logs be required for reporting and a server hosting company who only provides the hardware with installed software to not give its paying administrator the capability to view the logs. Logs, logs, logs, you say that it's not possible from HFB. I want to know who in HFB stated it or a convenient contact who can state this proof.

Apparently you dont know how things work in Arma 2/DayZ.

If a tent that has been saved is looted and not saved afterwords, upon a server "reset" or shutdown the items that were in the tent when it was last saved will have respawned in them. This is how people duplicate items via tents.

This is how we acquired more satchel charges, you were unintentionally dupeing them for us.

*trys to hold back laughter*

You do know that a private hive cannot bring items from its server to a public hive right???

We came in with modest but decent gear and used most of your own weapons and illegitimate weapons against you

Also, I didn't cite an instance for exploitation, but I thank you. You gave me the very evidence i needed for the comment you quoted with strikeouts about the definition of hypocrisy. Thanks for admission to "sploiting".

Edited by Sqweebs

And I still await the evidence that proves this ban was made for that very reason reason. I can look at these textual posts saying you did this or he did that. But as stated before and even by the Global Forum Administrator, your evidence for this event is lacking. Also ~Quant~'s argument lacks physical evidence as well, but why would the necessity of providing logs be required for reporting and a server hosting company who only provides the hardware with installed software to not give its paying administrator the capability to view the logs. Logs, logs, logs, you say that it's not possible from HFB. I want to know who in HFB stated it or a convenient contact who can state this proof.

Also, I didn't cite an instance for exploitation, but I thank you. You gave me the very evidence i needed for the comment you quoted with strikeouts about the definition of hypocrisy. Thanks for admission to "sploiting".

As you are not either a admin of 3349 nor a DayZ forum staff or dev or team member you are irrelevant.

As you are not either a admin of 3349 nor a DayZ forum staff or dev or team member you are irrelevant.

*Applause* I more than agree that I, myself, am irrelevant. Your ability to state facts is immeasurable.

Let me state a parallel fact. You are irrelevant too.

This post is about a grievance, not us, not you. Your argument is baseless. ~Quant~'s defense is baseless. I happily accept your slander as it shows the basis for your character. I look forward to your evidence any time now.

Edited by Sqweebs

Hi peeps. Can you try and resolve this without resorting to using the report button, we're busy enough. Many thanks.

• Like 1

Your "connections" at HFB servers are wrong. I am running a HFB server and I pretty much have unlimited access to logs. These logs show me who's logging in, what items they have (hacked weapons perhaps), and most importantly if they're setting off satchel charges - or doing other hacky shit. You're an idiot to use a bunch of them in a short amount of time.

Your "connections" at HFB servers are wrong. I am running a HFB server and I pretty much have unlimited access to logs. These logs show me who's logging in, what items they have (hacked weapons perhaps), and most importantly if they're setting off satchel charges - or doing other hacky shit. You're an idiot to use a bunch of them in a short amount of time.

There a rules for using satchel charges? Or using them in quck succession?

-_- I might be wrong about the HFB servers but please learn some common sense,

There are rules against spawning shit in not using what others have spawned in.

so you openly state as a "fact" that you have a contact that has knowledge that logs are not viewable or obtainable and you blatently put such words forth as "FACT" when in truth they are NOT. then you turn around and say that you may be wrong, you sir are an idiot and i stand behind my reasons for your BAN.You are acting like a sad child and attempting to lash out because noone would come play with you and your toys on your private server and you come to us to harass usand grief us and throw lies. you will continue to be BANNED untill such time as my logs are requested by the proper authorities and i am forced to recind your BAN. I beleive my reasons for your BAN are justified. Have a nice day sir... I said good day.

• Like 1

scurvy you lost both your credibility and your argument when you admited to lowering the ping to boot us with no conclusive evidence.

Let's not also forget by your own admission your sever resets and bans with no evidence of cheating. Shown by you.

• Like 1

scurvy you lost both your credibility and your argument when you admitted to lowering the ping to boot us with no conclusive evidence.

As I see it then, both of you have little to no credibility. Apackof12Ninjas lied or was greatly misled by who you thought was an HFB associate, and scurvy said he banned you. He admitted to it and explained his reason as he saw it. As far as anyone is concerned this discussion is over. The evidence is out there on the post. Unless anyone is going to bring forward more physical evidence(video, screens, logs) we shall leave it to those who judge this sort of thing. Anything else just floods this forum with useless banter about "he pissed in my cheerios so I'll piss in his".

Edited by Sqweebs

I don't even really know why you would want to play on that server if what you are saying is true regarding the satchel charges and eventual ban. You shouldn't of used so many satchel charges in a short space of time, but if the admin was duping them and banned you because he QQ'd about you destroying his base then why would you want to play on a server with an admin like that? It's not a global ban - if anything, it gives you the opportunity to seek out a better server.

• Like 4