kloony (DayZ)

safehouse agreement, honor and good habits

Hey! After another stupid death caused by misunderstood while mexican standoff, I start to think about it all.

I have one idea which I can`t find search tab and never seen or hear about, so:

Let`s make an agreement that firing weapons or throwing nades and what else in CHURCH direction is prohibited. It will give Us all a little bit of safety - If We would reach to - but It won`t hurt gameplay or game mechanics anyhow. Let`s make churches places where We can treat our wounds, rest for while and eat or drink like human beings not like chased animals. Let`s give up if someone escape to church don`t camp at the gates. Go one step further and join him and team up there. Of course it goes in second direction too. If this start to work, do not violate this privilege and don`t shoot anybody from inside.

It`s pretty logical - that people which in most are educated in catholic culture are allergic to spread violence in god`s house.

Even if they are not Catholic, but Muslim or any other confession they still have inculcated this sensitivity, so they can`t profane sacred place just like that.

In this place I want to tell anybody that I will never fire a shot in church direction... And shoot at all while in church.

What about You?

I picture a world in which Castle Zub/Rog is a safe area, where players have to enter and have their weapons removed by the people controlling it. I have a dream, where those weapons are recorded down and the people who come and go will have their weapons returned to them when they leave. I envision men guarding this tent and shooting anyone that goes near it without proper ID. I see people coming and chatting, getting bandaged up and bringing supplies to help those in need. I see all of it, right down to the 24/7 guard being run by the community.

I have a dream, but no men to make it so. Alas, real life must come first.

I think the churches in Chernarus are not catholic but orthodox :D

But I like the idea... even if no one will obey this rule

To every baby eating atheist- rember

There's no atheist at war. While You squeeze trigger think about crazy brain eateting sons of a bitches walking around, about unnecessary deaths of your families devoured and finaly about you in cold rainy night and say loud:

you are cool motherf**ker trigger-finger which will kill everything around and finaly die for lonelines.

There's no atheist at war.

Since when?

I grenade your church (in game).

There's no atheist at war. While You squeeze trigger think about crazy brain eateting sons of a bitches walking around' date=' about unnecessary deaths of your families devoured and finaly about you in cold rainy night and say loud:

you are cool motherf**ker trigger-finger which will kill everything around and finaly die for lonelines.

[/quote']

First time trolling?

I'm friendly... can I enter the church with you?

hmmm... How many canned food you have?

SIX?? Oo

HMMMMMMM thank god for all the food.

In this place I want to tell anybody that I will never fire a shot in church direction... And shoot at all while in church.

What about You?

Sounds good... I'll grab some popcorn and watch you try to enforce it.

Also, what if zed comes to worship? Do you simply have to abandon the church since you can't shoot in or toward?

I like standing at the altar with an Enfeild, and blessing every zed that walks through the doors... by "bless" I mean shoot.

I just don't understand how you think you can entreat career griefers to abide by such an honor system... did we just induct a bunch of new people into the internet?

I like standing at the altar with an Enfeild' date=' and blessing every zed that walks through the doors... by "bless" I mean shoot.

[/quote']

priest-gun.jpg

GOD BLESS YOU.... AND YOU.... AND SHIT..... ALL OF YOU.

I'm a baby eating atheist' date=' I will kill the fuck out of you and take your shit.

[/quote']

WITCH! I'M GONNA BURN YOU!

I believe the right term for me is "agnostic theist", so while I do understand and accept spirituality, I don't really embrace it. Normally, I would consider people in the act of defacing a sacred place pieces of worthless shit, but in an apocalypse situation, I doubt anyone would care. I'm pretty sure if 95% of humankind was wiped out by a disease, everyone would stop believing in God anyway.

Except "rapture" nutjobs. lolharoldcamping

I'm a baby eating atheist' date=' I will kill the fuck out of you and take your shit.

[/quote']

WITCH! I'M GONNA BURN YOU!

I believe the right term for me is "agnostic theist", so while I do understand and accept spirituality, I don't really embrace it. Normally, I would consider people in the act of defacing a sacred place pieces of worthless shit, but in an apocalypse situation, I doubt anyone would care. I'm pretty sure if 95% of humankind was wiped out by a disease, everyone would stop believing in God anyway.

Except "rapture" nutjobs. lolharoldcamping

That's a point =]

I agree with not so many...

"A: I see a movement over there.... maybe is a survivor, as the world is almost gone, I have more chance to live if I group with other suvivors.

B: Daaam, there's a player over there... he didn't shoot at me, cause he's noob. Of course you have to shoot every target that appears! Die alone faping with zed is my dream"

A is dead"

I picture a world in which Castle Zub/Rog is a safe area' date=' where players have to enter and have their weapons removed by the people controlling it. I have a dream, where those weapons are recorded down and the people who come and go will have their weapons returned to them when they leave. I envision men guarding this tent and shooting anyone that goes near it without proper ID. I see people coming and chatting, getting bandaged up and bringing supplies to help those in need. I see all of it, right down to the 24/7 guard being run by the community.

[/quote']

You'd have more luck requiring visitors to keep their guns in their packs. No one's going to visit if they have to GIVE you their wep. What happens if shit gets hairy and people have to split? Wait in line for their wep before retreating?

VictorM happened to get a bunch of people involved with his project, maybe make a THREAD, look at the clan forum for some survivor/friendly clans, etc.

The MLK theme was cheesy as fuck too. You don't need a gimmick to attract people to the idea.

I picture a world in which Castle Zub/Rog is a safe area' date=' where players have to enter and have their weapons removed by the people controlling it. I have a dream, where those weapons are recorded down and the people who come and go will have their weapons returned to them when they leave. I envision men guarding this tent and shooting anyone that goes near it without proper ID. I see people coming and chatting, getting bandaged up and bringing supplies to help those in need. I see all of it, right down to the 24/7 guard being run by the community.

[/quote']

You'd have more luck requiring visitors to keep their guns in their packs. No one's going to visit if they have to GIVE you their wep. What happens if shit gets hairy and people have to split? Wait in line for their wep before retreating?

VictorM happened to get a bunch of people involved with his project, maybe make a THREAD, look at the clan forum for some survivor/friendly clans, etc.

The MLK theme was cheesy as fuck too. You don't need a gimmick to attract people to the idea.

Yes, the MLK bit was cheesy, because apparently people think I have a stick up my ass all the time. This proves otherwise.

Sadly, I will be returning to college full time this fall, so there's no way I can begin to start up or even get involved in a system like this.

Ok. Another way. Many critical situations ended up with death just because none was sure about intentions another one and just to be sure shoot hom out. But what if idea spreads and in sacred ground you will feel safe and more... It becomes place qhere you can team up and trade for food?

Remember that in sandbox you make the game in most.

Ok. Another way. Many critical situations ended up with death just because none was sure about intentions another one and just to be sure shoot hom out. But what if idea spreads and in sacred ground you will feel safe and more... It becomes place qhere you can team up and trade for food?

Remember that in sandbox you make the game in most.

e6osat.jpg

Know your audience' date=' dude.

[/quote']

yep cause bandits and cunts get praise on these forums and if your friendly, you are playing wrong..... I think that sums up the majority of the forum.

anyway I would love to be part of some kind of safe zone once ghosting gets fixed.